• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Kompany has looked a bit poor early on. Made a few major mistakes already.. thought he was going to set up a goal there.

Glad you're okay.

I was about to ask what a ball hair was, then I realised

Yikes... sounds like someone needs a beer and a leather couch.

Whoa, I know how that feels. i have avoided a major car accident by the same length.

Stay safe!

My ball hair is pretty long atm.

stay safe

Glad your safe!
Thanks for the concern chaps.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
AVB says we are likely to appeal the red card. Also that we agreed terms for Moutinho but after the deadline, so I guess the reported 4 minutes was true. Seems odd that it didn't go through.

Garjon

What the fuck happen to everton this morning? What the hell....
End of the honeymoon period? Players getting tired? Poor choice of tactics? Probably all three.

WBA's unbelievably good organisation was probably the biggest factor though, I wonder how many scalps it'll take before bigger teams start taking them seriously.

Depression time:

I sometimes think about the fact that if I died today, none of you guys would know about it, and there'd be perhaps 5 comments saying 'I haven't seen Hitcher around for a while, must be on holiday or have gotten bored of GAF.' And you'd move on :(

faridmon

What the fuck happen to everton this morning? What the hell....

Bad day at the office. Gibson went off injured and Neville played in the middle. That was the breaking point as WBA was all over us.

Neville is a shit player and in the middle, he is worse. I don't know why Moyes keep playing him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom