• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope you win the league cause I got no hope for Palermo even getting into the top half and I want to see all those Juve supporters coming back to earth again.

I'll donate my kidney to an Interista if they finish in the top 3.
after injecting it with AIDS/bumfucking a monkey, whichever is cheaper.

I don't know who's going to win the league, but it's going to be between Napoli, Inter and Juve. I won't rule out Roma too.

Do you REALLY want to see Cavani or merda win the title?

Wilbur

Banned
I'll donate my kidney to an Interista if they finish in the top 3.
after injecting it with AIDS/bumfucking a monkey, whichever is cheaper.

I don't know who's going to win the league, but it's going to be between Napoli, Inter and Juve.

Do you REALLY want to see Cavani or merda win the title?

FORZA ROMA

Splatt

I remember Zeman being coach of Red Star for, like, one month. The players chased him away because they weren't used to running more than 100m per day.

Lightning

Banned
Interesting. Listening to AVB's post match talk it looks like Friedel is going to keep the spot in goal for now. I think it should go to Lloris personally.

Jabo

yytBv.jpg

Ibra who?

Interesting. Listening to AVB's post match talk it looks like Friedel is going to keep the spot in goal for now. I think it should go to Lloris personally.

Why? Friedel has tons of experience and is a top top quality keeper. He's played something like 306 premier league games in a row. Lloris should have to earn his place.

ShogunX

Why? Freidel made a couple of top saves today and the last thing Spurs need is more uncertainty at the back. Whilst they have a good keeper between the sticks at the moment then Lloris should be given a bit of time to form a good understanding with the defenders. Nothing worse for a new keeper then getting thrown in and looking shaky and uncertain.

Zabojnik

I remember Zeman being coach of Red Star for, like, one month. The players chased him away because they weren't used to running more than 100m per day.

Well, he already criticized Totti after Roma - Catania, saying he wasn't moving the way he was supposed to. *popcorn.gif*

In a cave haunted by fadetoblack's post.

Frank was hilarious though.

I did that? I don't even remember what I said... lol

I hope you win the league cause I got no hope for Palermo even getting into the top half and I want to see all those Juve supporters coming back to earth again.

We've paid our dues. We're allowed to gloat some, just like Inter gloated over us when we were languishing for fucking years.

Salvadora

the whole thing lasts barely a minute but it is enough to tell you that Being Liverpool should be compelling viewing when Fox Soccer begins the six-part series on 16 September, with Channel 5 holding the UK rights.After that, the plan is for a Being Manchester City series, followed by Being Chelsea.Both clubs, this column has been told, are receptive to the idea and if it takes off – to be specific, if it does well in the USA – the hope is Manchester United could be tempted further down the line.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/sep/01/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-tv
What.

Not going to lie, not being on match of the day hurts

Edit also I hate the bias towards some players by commentators, west hams first goal for example there was two headers then a great finish but the robot wars guy has to wank over Carroll

"Being Manchester United" is not happening whilst Fergie is in charge.

The Glazers must be wishing it did though, probably worth a fair bit of money.

Not going to lie, not being on match of the day hurts

Edit also I hate the bias towards some players by commentators, west hams first goal for example there was two headers then a great finish but the robot wars guy has to wank over Carroll

Its not bias towards Carroll as such, its desperately trying to build a narrative which happens to involve over-praising him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom