• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the clips I have seen it looks quite good. Obviously the voice over is going to be a little bit ridiculous but the footage should be worth watching.

The over dramatic voice is hilariously stupid. But I am kind of looking forward to it, could see it being really interesting if they get a lot of juicy stuff in there.

From the clips I have seen it looks quite good. Obviously the voice over is going to be a little bit ridiculous but the footage should be worth watching.

I'm just not sure I want to see my illusions shattered. And I can see why watching Kenny's sacking as it happened would be appealing for other fans, but not for me

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chiellini, Buffon, Isla, Giovinco and Caceres are all back from injury!

I hope we give Isla and Michael Laudrup 2.0 a few minutes tomorrow. The latter picked Trezeguet's number. <3
and Elia's

Dibbz

I had to change my pants. Metal Gear is back! :D

I hope those Splinter Cell devs feel like shit because that 10 second snip at the end of the MGS trailer had more stealth in it than that whole "ghost walkthough" they showed the other day.

See this is why I never bother with fpl I transferred Tevez and Toure in this week but evidently didn't click complete transfers so instead had Rooney and Aguero lol

20 points and bottom

I hope those Splinter Cell devs feel like shit because that 10 second snip at the end of the MGS trailer had more stealth in it than that whole "ghost walkthough" they showed the other day.

Ubisoft have completely dropped the ball with Splinter Cell since Chaos Theory. CT was up there with MGS3 for me :(

Mumei

I had to change my pants. Metal Gear is back! :D

Is this also the last one? ;)

Anyway I was looking again at those DVD recommendations from the previous topic and unfortunately most of them would require me to import. So when I was at the library downtown today I looked and found some DVDs:

FIFA The Beautiful Century
World Cup Soccer Highlights DVD Collection 1966 - 74
2002 FIFA World Cup Korea Japan: The Highlights
Manchester United Season Review 2004/05

Sort of an eclectic set but they looked interesting. Finishing the first half of Norwich at Tottenham now.

Wilbur

Banned

Anyway I was looking again at those DVD recommendations from the previous topic and unfortunately most of them would require me to import. So when I was at the library downtown today I looked and found some DVDs:

Sort of an eclectic set but they looked interesting. Finishing the first half of Norwich at Tottenham now.

All good choices except the United one haha, we were pretty average that season. World Cup ones will be great to watch.

Watched any goal compilations on Youtube?

I'll give you two for starters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1D9RRML2As - 168 Gerrard goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3JUdryT9zI - All 81 of Torres' Liverpool goals :(

Silent Hill needs to be put to sleep. They really fucked that one up. Suikoden too. And PES!

Konami are a pile of shit.

They really are and it's sad to watch them keep trying, their mobile division and Kojima seems to be the only things keeping them above water.

See this is why I never bother with fpl I transferred Tevez and Toure in this week but evidently didn't click complete transfers so instead had Rooney and Aguero lol

20 points and bottom

I'm in last place.

My players aren't producing shit. Silva is utter shit right now. I can't believe I subbed out Hazard for Silva right before the season started. Cisse also can't score.

Thank god Suarez and Shinji produced last week though.

Tomorrow I have:

De Gea
Vidic
Shinji
Sahin
Suarez
Ba
Simpson
Coloccini
Cazorla

ibbleQGYuDwlrt.gif

Kick in the balls email.

You sent an automatic payment to Arsenal Broadband Ltd. Here are the details:
Amount: £3.99 GBP
To: Arsenal Broadband Ltd

How many others out there like me send them money every month and never use the service?

:'(

I loved 3. Need to play 5 still, which is supposed to be fantastic.

Suikoden 5 is my favourite after 2. You should definitely give it a shot. I just wish that Konami and Cacpcom were as prolific as Scamco when it comes to their RPG games. Breath of Fire :(, even deader than Suikoden.

Yeah but for some reason they still think they are making amazing games. Fuckin' idiots.

I feel the same way about Assassin's Creed kind of. AC2 is a fine game, but I don't see why it gets so much publicity.

PES
Splinter Cell
Final Fantasy

The 3 animated corpses from last gen. PES is the most depressing for me

edit: Anyone here not got LOF and would like it just for tomorrow/this afternoon? Specifically Mumei if he'll be awake. (Is it bannable for me to ask people this?)

Lightning

Banned
After the brilliance and awesomeness of MGS4 I cant wait to play the next MGS game. I am absolutely loving what I am reading about it at the moment.

Kyoufu

Suikoden 5 is my favourite after 2. You should definitely give it a shot. I just wish that Konami and Cacpcom were as prolific as Scamco when it comes to their RPG games. Breath of Fire :(, even deader than Suikoden.

It's ok because they made Dragon's Dogma. Redeemed.

Lightning

Banned
Capcom have really dropped in quality though imo. They use to be one of my favorite developers but them along with Square Enix have really dropped the ball this gen. Saquare are making another FFXIII game.... bloody hell. I thought after FFXII-2 didn't sell that well they would scrap that but I guess not. I am happy that the story gets finished but would have rathered a complete new FF experience than another FFXIII game.

This gen Naughty Dog and Insomniac are my favorites.

I was kind of disappointed with 4, I still enjoyed it but I hope this time around its more focused on stealth.
The last 2 chapters were certainly letdowns from the first 3 but overall I had a lot of fun with the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. It could have been better but I was happy enough with what we got.

Capcom have really dropped in quality though imo. They use to be one of my favorite developers but them along with Square Enix have really dropped the ball this gen. Saquare are making another FFXIII game.... bloody hell. I thought after FFXII-2 didn't sell that well they would scrap that but I guess not. I am happy that the story gets finished but would have rathered a complete new FF experience than another FFXIII game.

This gen Naughty Dog and Insomniac are my favorites.

Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch for me. And FROM of course, although I've yet to summon the effort for Dark Souls. Rockstaedy as well, even if Arkham City was a little disappointing for me. And I won't pretend that I've had the most consistent gaming fun I've ever had with Modern Warfare 2, so gotta give IW their props

K1LLER7

Capcom have done pretty well this year imo. Really liked Resi: Revelations, Dragons Dogma and looking forward to Resi 6.

Wasn't feeling Street fighter x Tekken but in Street Fighter 4 they've got my game of this gen. Put 100+ hours into it, great playing online and with friends.

Zabojnik

Chiellini, Buffon, Isla, Giovinco and Caceres are all back from injury!

I hope we give Isla and Michael Laudrup 2.0 a few minutes tomorrow. The latter picked Trezeguet's number. <3
and Elia's

Isla too?! Fantastic. Caceres is like the anti-Iaquinta. He was supposed to come back in a month or so. Also, I don't think Er Mutanda is ready to play yet. Apparently he hasn't been training in the last 10 days. We'll probably see him after this annoying break.

Vucinic and Giovinco starting tomorrow? I don't know how I feel about that partnership. Would prefer Vucinic and Matri for now, tbh. But whatever, in Conte we trust.

The last 2 chapters were certainly letdowns from the first 3 but overall I had a lot of fun with the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. It could have been better but I was happy enough with what we got.

Definitely loved the first chapters more,even liked the last 2 as well but I just expected more stealth. I guess over the build up years the hype got to me too much.

Even the new video, it looks insanely good but the driving and the helicopter stuff make me worry about the pure stealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom