• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capcom have really dropped in quality though imo. They use to be one of my favorite developers but them along with Square Enix have really dropped the ball this gen. Saquare are making another FFXIII game.... bloody hell. I thought after FFXII-2 didn't sell that well they would scrap that but I guess not. I am happy that the story gets finished but would have rathered a complete new FF experience than another FFXIII game.

This gen Naughty Dog and Insomniac are my favorites.

Couldn't agree more with Capcom and SE really needs to fucking move on, yes I realize all your art assets were expensive but no more fucking FF13. Naughty dog is also a generation favorite of mine but Insomniac I can't and probably never will get the love for, some of the ratchet and clank stuff has been good but most of the time I really don't enjoy their games.

It's hard to judge though if everything is really getting worse or if I am just enjoying games in general less and less, still have had lots of good times in BF3 and so on but I am rarely ever completely sucked into a game where I will play for hours straight anymore, the exception this gen being Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain, which despite all its obvious flaws I love.

The worst about this gen is probably that there hasn't been a single JRP I have really enjoyed despite buying a crazy amount of them, kind of miss them. Instead been enjoying stuff like To The Moon and Lone Survivor more than the AAA games.

Zabojnik

... the exception this gen being Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain, which despite all its obvious flaws I love.

I'll (finally, had it for a year or so!) get on that as soon as I'm over with Sleeping Dogs, which I'm finding to be just okay. It's a really by the numbers open-world action game. Thought it would be ... different, somehow.

We need to get scoring goals as well so the media can stop harping on.

Liverpool will go all out attack I think, leaving lots of gaps for us to utilise as they seem to have changed style quite drastically from last season.I think we'll score tomorrow,the problem will be trying to not concede.

Salvadora

Liverpool will go all out attack I think, leaving lots of gaps for us to utilise as they seem to have changed style quite drastically from last season.I think we'll score tomorrow,the problem will be trying to not concede.

Yeah it'll be the first real test of our defence. We really need to start positively because we've looked in second gear the past two matches and it can't continue.

jtb

Banned

Liverpool's finishing means we don't need to be too concerned about that. Really not sure what to think of our team this year until we face a top team.

Is Snodgrass the worst surname?

What about Babb?

player_babb.gif

K1LLER7

Fuck, there's a wasp in my room, and a spider on the roof. Sprayed them both with air fresherner. Spiders not moving anymore and I've lost the wasp :(

Salvadora

Liverpool's finishing means we don't need to be too concerned about that. Really not sure what to think of our team this year until we face a top team.

Mannone will start in goal so that's a worry. Of course its not like Szczesny or Fabianski would fill me with much more confidence.

Soi-Fong

Was watching 2 days ago Piers Morgan interviewing an actor about Clint Eastwood's speech in the RNC and I couldn't stop thinking about his hate of RVP. Lol

Yeah it'll be the first real test of our defence. We really need to start positively because we've looked in second gear the past two matches and it can't continue.

I know,hopefully Steve Bould has done some good work with the back 4 ,I'm just hoping we can keep up with the pack until we get Sagna and Wilshire back.

Even so,tomorrow will be a good sign of what to expect this season.

K1LLER7

Fuck the wasps back, and now the spiders moving again. I'm watching them like it's some discovery channel shit.

Any tips? (for the wasp)

Fuck the wasps back, and now the spiders moving again. I'm watching them like it's some discovery channel shit.

Any tips? (for the wasp)

Play this at them.

They'll surely be pacified.

And yes I'm going to continue spamming this song in every thread ever until more people become converts.

I'm trying but that buzzing is really annoying. More than DC's PR posts :p

I've been stung twice before, worst pain I've ever felt.

Holy shit the Wasp and spider are going at it on the roof. Spiders making webs near the light.

Shit man if a wasp sting is the worst pain you've ever felt then you're doing pretty good.

I've been stung twice before, worst pain I've ever felt. I'd rather see JT holding another trophy.

Holy shit the Wasp and spider are going at it on the roof. Spiders making webs near the light.

Why aren't you filming this?

I've been stung twice before, worst pain I've ever felt. I'd rather see JT holding another trophy.

Haha yeah I had to deal with a small family member crying his eyes out the other day after being stung, only ever been stung once and I don't remember it too well, must say that was my own fault though as my and a friend were shooting water with a supersoaker on a bunch of them, they got maaaaaad.

Also yeah, record this!

Shit man if a wasp sting is the worst pain you've ever felt then you're doing pretty good.

Had some pretty bad bicycle crashes through the times, but when they have been bad I've usually been knocked out completely so couldn't really remember it. Worst I just got a couple of fingers stuck in the wheel... Both pretty bad cuts and then nails that were completely fucked up after, that's probably my worst pain, have still to break anything other than a piece of bone off my hand which did hurt, but was one of the times I was actually knocked out and spent a few days in the hospital.

I get way too over confident doing just something as simply as riding a bike, I should probably never get a car license.

Don't go to sleep, I did that once and woke up with a tingling on my arm hairs and found the big bastard walking up to my shoulder. I freaked the fuck out jumped up and it ran under the bed never to be seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom