• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully some poor performances and The Dempsey drama will give the owners a kick up the backside to give us more funds in January.

When did FSG say they weren't going to spend money? Didn't they just shell out about 30m on players? Why are the owners being blamed instead of the people actually responsible for arranging the transfers?

Nope my pc doesn't have enough juice to be making gifs live. Spent the last five minutes trying to save that first goal in photoshop, then RVP scored so I gave up.

Wilbur

Banned
Fonte's got great fucking hair.

And Kagawa loves pointing at where he wants his team to pass. He never does that for Japan.

I noticed both haha. Fonte's the guy who just fouled Welberg right? Swag hair indeed.

Kagawa was poor until the Southampton goal but he's stepped it up now.

Fuck you RVP

jS317vR9TBrU1.jpg

Kyoufu

It has only been 3 games but I'm so tired of watching Newcastle play this season. 4-4-2 never works but Pardew keep fucking plays it.

LegoArmo

Rafael has great recovery pace and he's very eager. I love him. He could play more conservatively but that would be boring!

Needs to work on his leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom