• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, ❤Chiellini❤, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Giovinco, Vucinic.

CHIELLINI I MISSED YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.ecodellosport.it/img/vincenzo-iaquinta.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

What happened! Did we sell him?

LTWheels

Despite Liverpool losing, I'm not too disappointed. Both the goals game from silly errors. Outside of that I did not feel like Arsenal really threatened. Our final ball is rubbish, especially when trying to break down teams defending deep. It still feels like the team is still building; a work in progress.

Sterling, Adam and Sheverly looked good. Gerrard and Reina are starting to look past it. Borini Is not a winger and Sahin does not look match fit yet.

Hopefully some poor performances and The Dempsey drama will give the owners a kick up the backside to give us more funds in January.

D_prOdigy

Welbeck is a good striker, but he's going to just leave a little trail of shit behind him in this game. I don't think he's the sort of guy you can play out of position.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
robben said he wont shoot any more penalities in the near future lol

Myreactiontojerseyshorecancellation.gif

Meier

Soton! Shame I have Lambert on my bench.

That long ball chance for RVP was pretty earlier though. He'll get one today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom