• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nauseating backwards passing at times. It doesn't win stability either - just invites more pressure and a possibly disastrous slip-up. Press us and we seem to dither and get skittish. United needs to up the tempo and play with more urgency.

DominoKid

Nauseating backwards passing at times. It doesn't win stability either - just invites more pressure and a possibly disastrous slip-up. Press us and we seem to dither and get skittish. United needs to up the tempo and play with more urgency.

story of the last 2+ seasons.

deGod

They need to go down the left more as Southampton know they are going right all the time.

It's nani time...
z2xkg.jpg

K1LLER7

Thankfully we've got Ckeverly in a midfield 2. He's got much quicker feet compared to Carrick.

I'd take Welbeck off for Nani.

Clegg

Not happy with that first half.

Midfield and defence looks sloppy. Welbeck is a good striker but he's wasted on the left.

RVP, Evra and Valencia are having good games.

Salazar

Not happy with that first half.

Midfield and defence looks sloppy. Welbeck is a good striker but he's wasted on the left.

RVP, Evra and Valencia are having good games.

Have to watch the 2nd half on mute. Pleat has multiple orgasms about just how brave Southampton are simply to be out here on the pitch.

Clegg

IMO our team is too loaded in attack. We've too many players that want to get forward and not enough that are willing to scrap for possession.

story of the last 2+ seasons.

It's ridiculous, especially given how we started. A bit of pressure from the opposition and we don't have the faith to keep playing short passes through the middle and finding penetration through Shinji. We could actually use Anderson on the bench - or Dembele. :(

LegoArmo

I miss when Rooney could go out there and win a game on his own. I swear I remember him scoring 2-3 strikes from nowhere in a single game. It was nice to have.

DominoKid

It's ridiculous, especially given how we started. A bit of pressure from the opposition and we don't have the faith to keep playing short passes through the middle and finding penetration through Shinji. We could actually use Anderson on the bench - or Dembele. :(

dont remind me.

I miss when Rooney could go out there and win a game on his own. I swear I remember him scoring 2-3 strikes from nowhere in a single game. It was nice to have.

forget all that. i miss when rooney could dribble and make a proper first touch. fat bastard.

I don't rate wellbeck at all. Why fergie why do you pick him over better players

At all? What is this? Have you seen him play for us and Sunderland? Third best striker at the club, unless you don't fancy your forwards having good technique and solid interplay outside the box.

That being said, time to bring Nani on. Hopefully he's raring to go.

deGod

At all? What is this? Have you seen him play for us and Sunderland? Third best striker at the club, unless you don't fancy your forwards having good technique and solid interplay outside the box.

Ha I have seen him play I don't know why I just don't think he's good enough for us. I'd have kept berba (my hero) over wellbeck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom