• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

We've been hearing the rumours that Berba was dropped because he wouldn't be suited to the new high tempo game that United wanted to adopt.

Well I've seen no indication of this fast paced style. Its just been sideways pass after sideways pass, followed by the occasional hoof to Valencia.

deGod

Another thing while I'm moaning I don't like the collor on the away jersey but I suppose it's better then the old zip one on the sharp jerseys

Ha I have seen him play I don't know why I just don't think he's good enough for us. I'd have kept berba (my hero) over wellbeck

Berbasex was an absurdly talented player that just didn't fit the system for Fergie, although things might have been different if we'd integrated him better, but that's simply guesswork. Welbeck is only 21 and his lanky frame tends to obscure what a technically gifted striker he is. Obviously needs to work on his composure in front of goal but the potential is there for him to become a very good player I'd say.

We've been hearing the rumours that Berba was dropped because he wouldn't be suited to the new high tempo game that United wanted to adopt.

Well I've seen no indication of this fast paced style. Its just been sideways pass after sideways pass, followed by the occasional hoof to Valencia.

Yup. It seems difficult for certain players to break the chains of habit.

deGod

Berbasex was an absurdly talented player that just didn't fit the system for Fergie, although things might have been different if we'd integrated him better, but that's simply guesswork. Welbeck is only 21 and his lanky frame tends to obscure what a technically gifted striker he is. Obviously needs to work on his composure in front of goal but the potential is there for him to become a very good player I'd say.

Well I'd say your right about wellbeck I just expect amazing things from Uniteds forwards from the get go.

Looks like vidic is dealing with lambert now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom