• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

227839420.gif

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Great season so far, undefeated for 7 matches, only 1 goal against us and we won the derby against Innsbruck II 8:0 away.

Qvi8R.png

FC Liefering is another Red Bull team btw...

As a New York Red Bulls supporter, I hope you guys make it to the top flight again. Shame what they did to the club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd prefer we hadn't got it. You will not hear the end of this for at least a week, and possibly longer depending on how the season goes.
Oh definitely, I mean, I'm still seeing memes of that offside-that-led-to-nothing call.

Eh, not a single fuck is given.

Brinbe

Even Scholes can't pass today... god damn it

This refusal to press is the stupidest thing ever. It's an absolutely atrocious approach to football.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
As a New York Red Bulls supporter, I hope you guys make it to the top flight again. Shame what they did to the club.

thanks. I hope we can compete in a professional league next season.

GorillaJu

You guys must not be watching the same game if you're upset Kagawa is off. Welbeck was doing a lot more. Kagawa lost ball after ball to tackles and could be considered at least partially at fault getting caught on his heels for the first goal.

I wanted him to stay on for FPL reasons, but Welbeck has been having a better game for certain.

kharma45

Really thought the way the league was lost last season would sort out the fight and passion in the team, obviously not.

Definite pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom