• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Really unfair result. Oh well...

ibwuLzEcP0Czhl.gif

flyover

Like the way Rodgers has had Johnson and Sterling playing together (on both sides): Sterling staying way out wide and Johnson advancing up the middle.

TeegsD

Never thought I'd find myself sympathizing for Liverpool but they deserve the full 3 points from this game. City just weren't prepared for this.

dc89

Well before the game I was happy to take a point. I'm happier now because holy hell Liverpool wanted to play football today.

Sterling is class and he did well all game. City looked like Rabbits in the headlights at some points.

Liverpool will give the top 4 a game at Anfield this season, so glad that's out of the way.

GorillaJu

Poor Skrtel.

Could be worse, 2-2 is a half decent result, but both from set pieces isn't super encouraging.. Need more cutting edge up in the box, like usual.

Sterling is going to be some player.

doicare

Man City so lucky yet again, didn't deserve anything out of that game. Are they going to make it two seasons in a row where they win the league but don't deserve to?

Nice football from Liverpool, being disappointed with a draw says it all. Rodgers can take many positives from this game. Sterling has exceeded all expectations, he did really well during the full 90 mins. Hope to see more of him in the future.

Think I'll celebrate City dropping points with a beer and some chocolate. Very good performance from Liverpool, they can go home proud, and were also very unlucky to only draw.

Feorax

Hard not to feel a bit gutted, but it's a point on the board, against the champions no less.

I get the feeling its going to be like Jeckyl and Hyde with us this season home and away.

Threw it away. I know we place more importance on possession than we used to, but I don't want to see us completely abandon the 'if in doubt, get rid of it' ethos, or we'll always be liable to concede goals like that

Stimpy

I get the feeling that won't be the last time this season we will give away a goal from passing it back to the keeper without looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom