• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
1323129813362.jpg

dschalter

By your own admission, keeper wasn't close to the floating ball. That's a red if the opposition player was knocked down inside the box.
Edit: Replay on, Gio WON the ball, penalty.

a red card is for the denial of a clear goalscoring opportunity, not for any time the keeper fouls someone.

GorillaJu

I hate saying things like this but my word what character it takes to make a come back victory like this. By all rights Southampton were the better side today, took their chances well and really controlled the midfield.

RVP FC has moved from London to Manchester.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
a red card is for the denial of a clear goalscoring opportunity, not for any time the keeper fouls someone.

Well, I doubt you know better than SKY's refs. They all agree it was a clear penalty and the red is by the book, but harsh.

TeegsD

In now way did we deserve the win but I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have the biggest smile on my face. These comebacks are what United are all about

K1LLER7

Yes that was very lucky. Pulled a Man City

Nani coming on meant we had more threat on both wings. Scholes was brilliant and RVP redeemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom