• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seep

I'm loving the meltdown in the Liverpool TV official forum. Topics about FSG doing the right thing and sell the club.

I never wanted them to buy the club in the first place but hey what do I know.

Whatever happened to DIC?

Arnie

I never wanted them to buy the club in the first place but hey what do I know.

I think they've been decent owners since they've taken over. Don't know why yourself and others think they're incompetent, and I certainly don't agree with the sentiment that all American owners are inherently poisonous.

Friday was a monumental fuck up, and one that primarily falls at the feet of Ian Ayre, not the owners back in Boston, they're rumoured to be similarly peeved. They aren't perfect by any means, they need a greater presence in Liverpool, for example, but they aren't as bad as you or others are making them out to be.

They spent a shit ton of money and got fuck all in return. And they aren't a bottomless pit of money, as most owners aren't.

Suarez isn't too bad if you take out his finishing.

As a striker though, with all that entails, there are loads better than him all things considered

Falcao
Cavani
Higuain
Benzema
Van Persie
Rooney
Gomez (?)
Villa
Lewandoski
Hulk
Aguero
Tevez
Huntelaar
Probably a few more, that list is just the Europe-based ones

PJX

Whatever happened to DIC?

They haven't been interested in Liverpool since 2008 because of H & G. The £800 million they tagged on Liverpool scared away a lot of buyers. It's sad because the former DIC chief was a genuine Liverpool fan and season ticket holder.

EDIT: Someone mentioned they went through money problem.

As a striker though, with all that entails, there are loads better than him all things considered

*list*

Probably a few more, that list is just the Europe-based ones

That's because Suarez isn't an all out striker though. He should be playing on the wings and not as a CF. Look at his position when he plays for Uruguay.

bud

busquets is amazing when barcelona are playing as well as they possibly can. but his severe lack of pace really gets exposed once they're having a hard time like in the first half against madrid.

panty

WG8zw.gif

Nobody mentions that it was offsides, lol.

Because they didn't show any replays about it. Not Sky Sports HD at least. Commentators said Benzema might've been offside but that was it.

Any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom