• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

1-4 BITCHES!

iVyFL29zwFALp.jpg

Conte going for his cock? Must ... not ... fap.

Anyway, it felt more like a training match today. Udinese had a shocking week, I hope they'll recover and find some sort of balance soon, 'cause we need them to make our opponents sweat at the Friuli. :p I'm really happy for the Atomic Ant, these two goals will undoubtedly boost his confidence, which is really all he needs.

Roll on Geno- [...] Fucking international break. I hate it with a passion.

Soi-Fong

RVP played very well, scholes was the one who changed the game and Chicha really impressed him. Defence will get better as they play more.

Agree with this, Kagawa has to play for me. Nani back on the left wing.

I feel like today Kagawa was playing a bit too far forward to make a difference. Him and RVP would constantly be in the box. Maybe it was because he was being marked, I'm not really sure.

Cleverly and Carrick though, I believe are what limited him.

If there's one thing Kagawa is weak at, it's getting the ball. Somebody has to pass it to him, but Carrick was having a shit day and Cleverly was also being marked as well.

Also, Welbeck had no threat down the left so Southampton didn't even have to worry about him. The cover they didn't use on him went to Kagawa then.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Official lineups for Roma-Merda

Roma: Stekelenburg; Piris, Burdisso, Castan, Balzaretti; Florenzi, Tachtsidis, De Rossi; Destro, Osvaldo, Totti.

Inter:
R3Dyb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom