• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

:lol

Are you starting S5 today? The last episode of the year airs tonight. =(

No, I shall have to get my sis in the big city to DL it for me, as my internet is crap and it doesn't air in the UK or Ireland.
Fake edit: It's now at S2 on Irish-language television (Teilifís na Gaeilge), TG4.

BigBoss

Because they didn't show any replays about it. Not Sky Sports HD at least. Commentators said Benzema might've been offside but that was it.

Any more?

They showed the replay on Bein sports 5 seconds after the goal, the commentators were laughing at how obvious the offsides was. Typical for a Mardid game so nobody is really surprised.

They showed the replay on Bein sports 5 seconds after the goal, the commentators were laughing at how obvious the offsides was. Typical for a Mardid game so nobody is really surprised.

A sincere question, don't you really think that Madrid and Barcelona get equal ref benefits?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
damn be in sport staying on this shit game instead of showing Barca

--we get ref benefits because they want to grow the sport globally and we play the prettiest :)

pulga

Banned

Are you kidding me? :lol :lol :lol

The irony is golden.

A sincere question, don't you really think that Madrid and Barcelona get equal ref benefits?

From a relatively neutral POV, I don't think its even debatable. You both get way more poor decisions to your benefit than against you, and you both get this treatment more than the other teams in La Liga

@PP, nah, Messi, Iniesta and Villa seem genuinely likable at least. I obviously adore Macherano as well

panty

From a relatively neutral POV, I don't think its even debatable. You both get way more poor decisions to your benefit than against you, and you both get this treatment more than the other teams in La Liga

With all due respect you're as much neutral as I am according to your posts :lol

Sleepy

Good match from Arsenal today. Giroud still looks a bit lost, though. Expected him to make more runs, shoot better, attack the rebound, and stamp his presence on the game. He did stay center...if that is something to praise. Podolski and Carzola had a good match. As did Diabby and Arteta. No fault from the back line, though Mertesacker looked bothered by Suarez a few times. Good result.

A1z0mszCQAA0Zw6.jpg:large

LegoArmo

Made up a few points on the leaders in the fantasy football betting league and my team is looking pretty solid now. Only have doubts over Ba and Nasri.

PJX

I wonder if The One would be willing to sell Liverpool that awesome Higuain? Come on Mourinho, we know you and Rodgers are best buds. Help him out here, don't let the man sink.

Liverpool fans, sit down. You're 1 point behind Spurs, 4 points behind Arsenal, 5 points behind United, 6 behind City and 8 behind Chelsea. Clearly a monumental crisis, and clearly this is due to FSG who are easily the worst owners in top-flight football.

Next game, I'd like to see Rodgers play Downing-Borini-Suarez up front.

edit: lol, Agger gets a straight red for much less contact than Mertesacker on Suarez. The Phil Dowd Effect.

rodvik

Liverpool fans, sit down. You're 1 point behind Spurs, 4 points behind Arsenal, 5 points behind United, 6 behind City and 8 behind Chelsea. Clearly a monumental crisis, and clearly this is due to FSG who are easily the worst owners in top-flight football.

Next game, I'd like to see Rodgers play Downing-Borini-Suarez up front.

Seriously. You shouldnt judge the league till about ten games in really. I watched the Liverpool game I thought they looked decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom