• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

What a lovely touch
Callejon, apart from the goal, has been dreadful. Di Maria needs to be subbed in second half. Need to push Luka to CM and bring on Ozil for Khedira!
Luka is still adjusting and he's played well but Callejon has been all over the pitch, agreed. I like Khedira, he's getting better imo but he's prone to easy ball losses.
Well, Arbeloa isn't a very good player either :lol

I know. He makes stupid mistakes.

K1LLER7

Fergie on De Gea/Anders

"In goal, it was a big decision but I thought David De Gea lost a bad goal last week. He has to learn quickly, you know. He'll be back after the international break but Anders had his first game. I thought he was a little bit nervous at points but he's a very good keeper also. I don't think it's a big issue but it's something you have to deal with."

Zabojnik

GUYS, IT'S HAPPENING. Di Marzio saying Jorge Martinez is having his medical in Romania @ Cluj today.

colberto.jpg

This time, maybe, just maybe ...

Yen

Just finished BB S4. Absolutely amazing (though someone posted a key spoiler in various unrelated threads when the episode aired.) but don't see the need for series 5 (and 5.2). Not that I'm complaining!

Tripwood

Can someone explain it to me like I'm 5 what exactly is Modric's role and why is he rated so highly? I just don't see the value he brings for the amount paid for him. Even as a Croat I'm still puzzled by all of it.

pulga

Banned
What a lovely touch

Luka is still adjusting and he's played well but Callejon has been all over the pitch, agreed. I like Khedira, he's getting better imo but he's prone to easy ball losses.

I know. He makes stupid mistakes.

Khedira has been pretty good lately, he's playing more like in the NT.

We reallyyyy should've bought another RB. Arbeloa always makes me nervous.

Or atleast not sold the young one from the cantera -_-

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GUYS, IT'S HAPPENING. Di Marzio saying Jorge Martinez is having his medical in Romania @ Cluj today.

http://shrani.si/f/2j/wS/4lOwmjD3/1/colberto.jpg[img]

This time, maybe, just maybe ...[/QUOTE]

I won't believe it till I see him holding up their shirt.

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 41681805"]
Haven't played any real match since then. Denmark got no real other strikers.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iDnTBWt2jqcfq.gif

Messi

Barca team: Valdes - Alves - Piqué - Mascherano - Adriano :)( ) SONG (Yay) - Xavi - Cesc - Messi - Alexis - Pedro ( yay no Pedro not Tello)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Barca team: Valdes - Alves - Piqué - Mascherano - Adriano :)( ) SONG (Yay) - Xavi - Cesc - Messi - Alexis - Pedro ( yay no Pedro not Tello)

Adriano again? seriously? we're playing the 3rd or 4th best team. Bring back rijkaard

---edit---biscuits is too slow sell him

PJX

I'm loving the meltdown in the Liverpool TV official forum. Topics about FSG doing the right thing and sell the club.

I never wanted them to buy the club in the first place but hey what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom