• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

I've been waiting for dc to post about that City kid who was arrested for dangerous driving so I can make a quip about Vieira not doing his job.

Salvadora

Brendan Rodgers asked would he have let Carroll go if he knew Liverpool would not sign anyone: "No." Was he confident he would: "Very."
@philmcnulty 5 hours ago

AndresON777

shooting blanks
thank heavens for unicef refs.

fucking this guy

victor-valdes-arribas.jpg

---I edited lol

dc89

I thought he did alright to be fair.

There is something inherently funny about him, but it's not a reflection of how he played today, which was by all accounts pretty solid.

Yea, that's basically at the end of my road. Avenham as an area is really, really rough, so I wouldn't go into the park at night either (obviously it'll be fine tonight because there's a huge event on). They have done the park up recently though, and it's looking great.

Yeah Avenham is a bit dodgy. Odd thing is, there are some huge, really nice houses. We know a lad that lives in Avenham and his house is awesome.

Winkley Square is pretty nice.

Is that a euphemism?

;)

jtb

Banned
Brendan Rodgers asked would he have let Carroll go if he knew Liverpool would not sign anyone: "No." Was he confident he would: "Very."
@philmcnulty 5 hours ago

cry moar Rodgers. Borini does not look good on the wing, think Gerrard should be shoved wide/dropped altogether, and Suarez played in the hole/on the wing. He's just too shit a finisher to play up front alone. Don't think Carroll would change much of anything; still need a finisher.

dc89

I've been waiting for dc to post about that City kid who was arrested for dangerous driving so I can make a quip about Vieira not doing his job.

I saw this on Twitter! It's messed up.

RIP to those killed and I hope the kids in hospital pull through.

That's the second City player to be arrested now in driving related offenses in the last month or so. Quite worrying.

cry moar Rodgers. Borini does not look good on the wing, think Gerrard should be shoved wide/dropped altogether, and Suarez played in the hole/on the wing. He's just too shit a finisher to play up front alone. Don't think Carroll would change much of anything; still need a finisher.

Struggling to feel sorry for him tbh. It was his decision to shove Carroll out the door before being certain we had a replacement properly lined up

Sanchez's final ball is all over the place

Pedro Pinto ‏@pedrocnn
According to Portuguese press, Moutinho transfer to #spurs didn't happen because of irregularities in documents Porto sent to the EPL club.

I have a feeling that not getting Moutinho is going to make things very difficult this season.

Just seen this on twitter. What a great picture.

cCeI0.jpg

PJX

Struggling to feel sorry for him tbh. It was his decision to shove Carroll out the door before being certain we had a replacement properly lined up

Yup. I don't feel any sympathy for him either. He made his feelings clear about Carroll before giving the guy a minute of play time. Should have kept his mouth shut.

jtb

Banned
This is the worst league start for Liverpool in 50 years.

to be fair to Liverpool, they have by far the hardest opening run of fixtures. Better to drop points against tough sides while working out the kinks and then go on a run against low/mid-table teams, rather than drop points against teams they should be beating and still have to face top teams later (like Spurs current fixture list). Kind of like how last season, we dropped points to Newcastle (who turned out to be a great team last season), Liverpool, United before the international break and still managed 3rd. Granted, top 4 isn't happening for Liverpool this year, but I don't think anyone in their right mind thought it would.

Fry

the walurs, and there's still Sunderland and Man Utd ahead of the next weeks. Toughest start ever for a team in rebuilding stage.

Okay, I've heard in the radio the reason why Ronnie could be sad.

Seems that he's mad with Marcelo (who was supposed to be his BFF) because he said that Messi was the best player in the World and Casillas deserved the Ballon D'Or.

Yesterday he went to talk with Florentino and said him that he wasn't comfortable at the moment.

Fucking prick. Grow up.

Okay, I've heard in the radio the reason why Ronnie could be sad.

Seems that he's mad with Marcelo (who was supposed to be his BFF) because he said that Messi was the best player in the World and Casillas deserved the Ballon D'Or.

Yesterday he went to talk with Florentino and said him that he wasn't comfortable at the moment.

Fucking prick. Grow up.

What an absolute fanny if that's anything close to true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom