• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Okay, I've heard in the radio the reason why Ronnie could be sad.

Seems that he's mad with Marcelo (who was supposed to be his BFF) because he said that Messi was the best player in the World and Casillas deserved the Ballon D'Or.

Yesterday he went to talk with Florentino and said him that he wasn't comfortable at the moment.

Fucking prick. Grow up.

Mitt-Romney-Sucks-Here’s-Why-Photo-by-2bp.jpg

Seems that he's mad with Marcelo (who was supposed to be his BFF) because he said that Messi was the best player in the World and Casillas deserved the Ballon D'Or.

Yesterday he went to talk with Florentino and said him that he wasn't comfortable at the moment.

Fucking prick. Grow up.
LOL

I was actually joking with my friend that this would be the reason.

Ronnie, SMH.

keit4

Banned

Fucking prick. Grow up.

LOLOLOL

This can't be true... or it can, we are talking about CRy baby here.

Clegg

What does my head in is the urgency United show when they go a goal behind.

They should play like that before they concede, not after.

elsk

Banned

Fucking prick. Grow up.

Ahhh, I still remember:

PantyPhantom said:
He was an egoistic kid when leaving ManU but now I Real/Mou has lead him to the right direction. It's not about him anymore.

:)

Clegg

He seems to have picked up a thing or two though.

He's gotten better but he was always going to. His form at Udinese showed how much potential he has.

I just think he'd be better suited at a club that utilizes out and out wingers. It would suit his development as player.

Eideka

Banned

Fucking prick. Grow up.

Wow.

That can't possibly be true. He's a grown up adult, isn't he ?

Salvadora

He's gotten better but he was always going to. His form at Udinese showed how much potential he has.

I just think he'd be better suited at a club that utilizes out and out wingers. It would suit his development as player.

I meant diving although I have no clue if he did that at Udinese

Lunchbox

Banned
Anyone else think Fergie might not play Kagawa next game?

Hope he does because he could be great with RVP.

rvp + kagawa > what ever the lazy fat scouser would bring back to the team. Watching RVP reminds me of when we had van nistelrooy and he would bury anything in the box. he's like a more efficient version of van nistelrooy, 6 chances 3 goals. rooney wouldve scuffed all 3

we should sell rooney to liverpool and buy mvilla and the rest of newcastles midfield

Plasma

Banned
I remember somebody in here saying Arsenal should have tried to pick up Clyne rather than relying on Jenkinson. Watching MOTD now and his having a mare.

Kyoufu

rvp + kagawa > what ever the lazy fat scouser would bring back to the team. Watching RVP reminds me of when we had van nistelrooy and he would bury anything in the box. he's like a more efficient version of van nistelrooy, 6 chances 3 goals. rooney wouldve scuffed all 3

we should sell rooney to liverpool and buy mvilla and the rest of newcastles midfield

What about that afro fuck you said you would be in a red shirt?

jtb

Banned
Song's class. I am really saddened by his departure but it's our own fault.

I'm not. I'm really fond of this double pivot with Arteta-Diaby forming two compact lines up four vs. just one pure tackler in a free role. I don't know if that's because of Bould, a tactical shift, or because of Song's absence, but if Song doesn't want to adapt to our new defensive system, then he can fuck off and I'll just have to hope the 15m is invested in another quality player next January or during the summer. More importantly, I'm really optimistic that our chances won't be shot when Diaby gets injured as other players like Wilshere, Ramsey, or even Coq can step into that role and perform well and close off space, while still providing creativity when we're in possession.

Scum

Evening, all. :D
How did Barca get on? I had to leave my mate's just kickoff...

..and lol @ v Persie's pelanty kick earlier this evening.

Clegg

I'm watching the MoTD highlights of the United game.

It was a definite penalty. The defender ploughed straight through RVP.

And I'm amazed that RVP was completely unmarked for his third goal.

It was a fantastic header too.

Lightning

Banned
I'm not. I'm really fond of this double pivot with Arteta-Diaby forming two compact lines up four vs. just one pure tackler in a free role. I don't know if that's because of Bould, a tactical shift, or because of Song's absence, but if Song doesn't want to adapt to our new defensive system, then he can fuck off and I'll just have to hope the 15m is invested in another quality player next January or during the summer. More importantly, I'm really optimistic that our chances won't be shot when Diaby gets injured as other players like Wilshere, Ramsey, or even Coq can step into that role and perform well and close off space, while still providing creativity when we're in possession.
I don't see Diaby or Coq providing anywhere near the creativity that Song provided but that creavity came at the expense of his defensive duties a number of times so it's double edged and with Cazorla we have someone who can not only assist but is also looking to score himself.

I'll still miss Song though. Jack Wilshere can't come back soon enough for me.

Wilbur

Banned
What a fucking shit pen from RVP that was. Great header though. Kagawa had a few shots though, fair play. I did like that he was dropping into space and people were giving it into him in the first half at least, he was receiving the ball a fair few times.

Fucking prick. Grow up.

What a fucking bellend hahahaha. If that's true he needs to get over himself. Always been egotistic but if that's real, he's embarrassing himself.

jtb

Banned
I don't see Diaby or Coq providing anywhere near the creativity that Song provided but that creavity came at the expense of his defensive duties a number of times so it's double edged and with Cazorla we have someone who can not only assist but is also looking to score himself.

I'll still miss Song though. Jack Wilshere can't come back soon enough for me.

I'll admit that I wasn't a believer in Diaby, let alone in a holding role, but he convinced me today. Diaby, Arteta, and Cazorla were all fantastic and Diaby ran the midfield today (even with less possession than Liverpool); he might not have the eye for a pass, but he's a great physical presence and made great drives with the ball.

Clegg

Tim the Wiz was right about Kagawa.

Schneiderlin marked him out of the game. But Kagawa looked very good when he actually got a bit of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom