• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague

an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit. gotta be more to this than simply a teammate saying Messi deserved an award haha

Messi

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he is sick of the weekly comparisons with Messi.

I don't believe it btw and won't until he is wearing another teams shirt.

B8Fsl.jpg

Have to agree with Arnie regarding Jenkinson's face.

Jenkinson looks a lot like David Goodwillie

May just be the hair mind you

Clegg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frogie plz.

kharma45

€€€ Talks, united can't afford him anymore.

I think if we had the chance to re-sign Ronaldo every effort would be made to free up funds to do so, we're not as broke as everyone makes out, and whilst money does talk I can't see Ronaldo going off to somewhere like Russia which leaves really the Premiership his only destination realistically, and I can't see him wanting to play for anyone but us. He loves us and he loves Fergie.

Can you afford him? I doubt it with that debt.

Mind your own potential signings Kyoufu :p

Why didn't he ask for a pay rise 3 years ago then? Because he wasn't the best player in the world back then either.
When he signed for Real I'm pretty sure he was the worlds highest earning player or at least very close to it.

Now Eto'o and Zlatan earn quite a bit more.

Lightning

Banned
The problen is Ronaldo is full of himself and is not the best player in the world. I call bull shit to this but if United are able to blow the kind of money it would take to resign Ronaldo then power to them... Wont happen.

Ronaldo isn't leaving and United cant afford him even if he is. Dream on. There are clubs that WILL bid £100m for him.

We are not one of them and neither should we be.

Soi-Fong

Ronaldo isn't leaving and United cant afford him even if he is. Dream on. There are clubs that WILL bid £100m for him.

Yeah, as much as it pains me to say it, if we can bid for him we should, but if not I'd rather he stay in Madrid. Still, don't think he's the kind of person who would join his former team's rival.

Similar to all tue BS we've been getting about Drogba joining Liverpool or Arsenal.

Kyoufu

Ronaldo should play for us. He's already rich as fuck so why does he need more than 50k a week? He can play football with a devoted fan base in the best league in the world.

Ronaldo to Newcastle!

Clegg

Fuck that.

Viva Ronaldo
Put him on a plane
Bring him back from Spain
Viva Ronaldo

Glen Johnson is getting slated on MoTD.

Saying he's too keen to get forward and it cost Liverpool as he was out of position when Arsenal counterattacked.

Bollocks. There's question marks over his positioning when he got back, but when he's attacking its up to Gerrard and Suarez to not give Arsenal perfect counter-attacking oppurtunities. Not much he can do when he runs beyond Gerrard expecting a simple 15 yard pass, and he lays it off for Diaby instead

Clegg

Matt Fortune ‏@MFworldfootball

RT @dermotmcorrigan Madrid pundit Siri López on TV now saying Ronaldo is depressed and cried for 20 minutes in dressing room after the game
You can cry on Fergies shoulder, Ronnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom