• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

keit4

Banned
Conclusions after the first half:

Deportivo > Osasuna
Osasuna > Barça
Barça > Real Madrid
Real Madrid = Valencia

Then:

Deportivo > Valencia

Deportivo will win tonight, it has been scientifically proved.

Jabo

nOKKd.gif

Blackhead

Redarse
Hey guys, I think I ask this every season:

Premiership :: Match of the Day
La Liga :: Revista De La Liga
Bundesliga :: ????
Ligue 1 :: ????
Serie A :: ????

Fergie

Banned
Damn sleeping dogs police cars are overpowered, I just bought the Velocita, Pagani Zonda lookalike car (think its best in-game) and it actually caught me up.

Kyoufu

Damn sleeping dogs police cars are overpowered, I just bought the Velocita, Pagani Zonda lookalike car (think its best in-game) and it actually caught me up.

Yeah I find that I'm supposed to ram into them for the quick kill since they pretty much rubber band to you.

Hey guys, I think I ask this every season:

Premiership :: Match of the Day
La Liga :: Revista De La Liga
Bundesliga :: Spiel des Tages
Ligue 1 :: ????
Serie A :: La Domenica Sportiva/Partita del giorno (?)

I need Milan to continue to suck so that we can bring back KPB at the end of the season.

PaulLFC

Just reading various post-match threads about the game and I saw a stat that Joe Allen had 100% pass accuracy in the first half, and it took him 52 minutes to misplace a pass. From where I was sitting I can only remember him giving the ball away once, maybe twice at most. He's brilliant.

Kyoufu

Just reading various post-match threads about the game and I saw a stat that Joe Allen had 100% pass accuracy in the first half, and it took him 52 minutes to misplace a pass. From where I was sitting I can only remember him giving the ball away once, maybe twice at most. He's brilliant.

James Perch had a 100% pass accuracy last week. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

GorillaJu

Yeah we noticed it here, too :p

Joe Allen's footballing is incredible. Fapworthy.

Clegg

I'm installing a game from Steam onto my laptop.

Can I pause the install, shut down my laptop and continue on with it later?

Jabo

I must say though, Ferrara is doing an excellent job. Sampdorias definitely fighting for European spots this season.

So as I have missed all matches today, the conclusion is that Liverpool, Arse, City and Milan are shit right? Cruise control for Chelsea and Palermo* to win their leagues.

*When Juve gets thrown out later this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom