• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,I thought so.

It so easy, right?

Look at this:
YLCZE.jpg

How can you win something with this? It's just not possible.

And now look at the new one:
3Uxs0.jpg

That's a bus that wins you titles. Maybe Cristiano should drive this bus, he'd be player of the year instantly.

K1LLER7

Ronaldo will get what he wants if it's a wage increase.

Madrid can't afford to lose him imo and wasn't Neymar set to move to Barca? There's nobody out there except Messi who'll replace him and his goals.

GorillaJu

Brad is playing great, why ruin it?

To be fair there are better ways to explain the situation, from Villas Boas's perspective. He didn't have to say "Brad's spot is his."

Could have just completely dodged it with, "Brad had a good game and it's astounding that he's been able to keep up such a high level for so long. We now have two great goalkeepers at the club and that's a good thing."

Cabaye is a douchewad? That's it.

You and me.

OUTSIDE.

You and I both know Cabaye and Ben Arfa are both total douchewads. Excellent players, but douchewads nonetheless.

Kyoufu

To be fair there are better ways to explain the situation, from Villas Boas's perspective. He didn't have to say "Brad's spot is his."

Could have just completely dodged it with, "Brad had a good game and it's astounding that he's been able to keep up such a high level for so long. We now have two great goalkeepers at the club and that's a good thing."

You and I both know Cabaye and Ben Arfa are both total douchewads. Excellent players, but douchewads nonetheless.

Ben Arfa yes, but Cabaye? He's a professional and doesn't complain about being benched or that stuff.

He will however shove a ball boy for not giving him the ball like he's supposed to.

Meier

If memory serves, it was when a gaffer promised to pick up the tab at an E3 drinks, but didn't.
Good call! Totally forgot about that and I was there. It was a European site owner who didn't show up and then BuddyChrist ended up picking up the tab for us (like 1 drink each, still was around $600).

TeegsD

r/soccer has got me watching vids of Evra, Park, and Tevez shenanigans from a couple years back. Sigh. Miss the good ol' days

GorillaJu

Ben Arfa yes, but Cabaye? He's a professional and doesn't complain about being benched or that stuff.

He will however shove a ball boy for not giving him the ball like he's supposed to.

There's also the rumor that the reason he isn't really being arsed to work on the pitch for Newcastle is because they couldn't get his best buddy Debuchy.

I posted about this two pages back. I don't think there's too much wrong with what he said. It's not overly sensitive, but it's honest. And it would send out the wrong message to the players if you drop someone after such a good performance. As he said, Brad Friedel deserves to be playing.

Dechamps is pissed that Villas-Boas said Brad Friedel would keep his place for now.

What he said makes sense though:

"Brad is doing extremely well and deserves to be playing and he'll continue to do so. The Premier League's a specific league and we want to build for the future, so we decided to bring in Hugo now as he can be our keeper in future. We have to work with that and he will have to adapt to the Premier League. There are players that need more time, players that need less time. But again, when you have a keeper that gives so much confidence to the team and is doing so well like Brad, he deserves to be in goal."

Kyoufu

There's also the rumor that the reason he isn't really being arsed to work on the pitch for Newcastle is because they couldn't get his best buddy Debuchy.

That's something you'd only read on RAWK tbh. He's doing fine statistically. The problem we have is the formation doesn't allow him to shine when attacking and Tiote not there to back him up is a big big miss.

Did you see his free kick against Villa? Almost won the game if it weren't for that world class save.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQ7gtteLi8

GorillaJu

That's something you'd only read on RAWK tbh. He's doing fine statistically. The problem we have is the formation doesn't allow him to shine when attacking and Tiote not there to back him up is a big big miss.

Did you see his free kick against Villa? Almost won the game if it weren't for that world class save.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQ7gtteLi8

It definitely wasn't on RAWK that I heard it. Why would there be a discussion about a Newcastle player there? He wasn't linked with us for a transfer.

The problem was that he was defensively lazy during the Villa game. Seemed like he couldn't be arsed to backtrack. Not a thing to do with statistics or free kick ability.

dc89

tumblr_lqgg78M3D71qfe31yo2_500.png

WHOO! I can now play the opening to Wonderwall on guitar.

That pic was from Liver Forever live but I guess it's still fitting :D

How are they getting it to Brazil? Can it swim?

Toni Kroos should swim to Brazil if he wants to play for Germany. That will make his will stronger. Or he'll probably die because he doesn't feel like swimming anymore at some point.
I'll stop with the bullshit lol That bus sucks :D

dc89

Check the label to see which of these potentially poisonous products the mouthwash contains: fluoride or ethanol. Severe symptoms of a mouthwash overdose related to these ingredients may include dizziness, drowsiness, trouble breathing, or, in serious cases, convulsions or a coma. In severe cases, head for the emergency room, and bring the mouthwash bottle with you if possible.

http://www.oralb.com/topics/if-you-swallow-mouthwash.aspx

Cya GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom