• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol apparently Paddy Power are taking bets on why Ronaldo is sad

ronaldoypuj7.png

dc89

I'm currently playing a RPG which for 80% of the game is one long corridor. I can win battles by simply mashing 'X'.

GAF, what am I playing?

GQman2121

Banned
If people were wondering, Sleeping Dogs has better shooting than Uncharted, and better combat than Batman. The driving could use a little work, but its more than manageable. Buy this game.

If people were wondering, Sleeping Dogs has better shooting than Uncharted, and better combat than Batman. The driving could use a little work, but its more than manageable. Buy this game.

Sleeping Dogs has terrible shooting mechanics. I think that's probably the one fault that everyone agrees upon.

Del Piero to Liverpool... I liked it when Houllier signed McAllister/Litmanen all those years ago so I'd love to see them pull this off.

McAllister against Everton is probably my earliest footballing memory. What a guy.

Baggio's penalty is mine. Lol, what a moment that was.

Del Piero would get respect wherever he played, even Stoke. He, like Pirlo and Buffon, are players you just can't not admire.

My Gods, I've wanted Del Piero to play for Liverpool ever since I was a small boy. He's my favourite player of all time and the reason I love Juventus. To see him in my beloved red would make me find the cash to go home and see him live. All the way from Japan and back again. And I'd get the 10 shirt with his name on, fuck Cole.

Earliest memory was Fowler's hat trick against Arsenal, then the 4-3s with Newcastle. I also remember us playing Southhampton and beating them 7-1. Was there for all of those.

Edit: Owen signs for STOKE! I FUCKING LOL'D LEL'D WHATEVERED!

1272348532_original-lol.gif

Also Zambrotta's a free agent too. Getting both would improve our squad immensely, they could teach the kids so much.

spidye

Mario Gomez getting injured was the best thing to happen to Bayern. What a shitty player.

dude???
he was the sole reason why we were in the final in the first place. he scored many goals for us. he's maybe not the best player but he's cartainly far from a shitty player.

what? pokemon blue was the best adventure rpg ever with a real sense of exploration. far from the corridor bullshit that is ff13

Wilbur

Banned
Oh god, if Del Piero signed for Liverpool I'd be so fucking conflicted. One of my favourite players, just like he is for everyone.

That still doesn't rule out what he said about them being better than Uncharted.

*runs*

Sleeping Dogs is probably the worst I've played this gen. It's the one groan-inducing part of the game.

Owen's certainly making a real claim for the most disappointing footballer award. Stoke? Really?

Meier

Sleeping Dogs has terrible shooting mechanics. I think that's probably the one fault that everyone agrees upon.

Huh? I didn't really have any problems with any of the guns.. was popping dudes heads left and right. I thought the cover system worked pretty well also. I didn't get the 10 guns achievement though. :(

Stay out of any social networks.

Haha, did you see that retweet I posted? Something about how going on Twitter before seeing the newest episode was the closest thing to Russian Roulette most of us will ever get.

Fry

Haha, did you see that retweet I posted? Something about how going on Twitter before seeing the newest episode was the closest thing to Russian Roulette most of us will ever get.

Yep :lol Even the official Breaking Bad twitter account was posting spoiler yesterday.

It's not going to happen though. ;_;

Papers in Australia already crowing about how the deal with Sydney's done and it's such a coup for the A-League. Blah. If Japan proved one thing it was that having ageing Euro-stars wasn't the answer, it was hiring good managers and ensuring a national style (hard work with technical ability and short passing) was created. The J-League destroys every other league in Asia for a reason. And it's not because of ageing Euro/Brazilian stars using it as a retirement home.

Also if anyone goes on about the ACL and how Japanese teams don't win it much, I'll say this. They really, honestly just don't care. And the refs are ridiculously poor and biased, especially toward 'sympathetic' nations like China and Korea. *cough*

Meier

Was waiting for a red light while driving to work this morning and got rear-ended.. guy said his breaks gave out. My little car got crunched up against a pickup truck in front of me. :(

564413_10102241362727973_735037546_n.jpg

My fiancee and I seem okay although my lower back hurts a little bit. Seems like typical post-accident pain though, nothing too severe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom