• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Just swallowed mouthwash. The bottle says 'DO NOT SWALLOW' in capitals. What will happen?!

If you drank a lot of it you would get a sore tummy and maybe the shits. Like what happens if you drink too much undiluted cordial.

Rad-

526271_10152075606925554_2055257920_n.jpg

dc89

If you drank a lot of it you would get a sore tummy and maybe the shits. Like what happens if you drink too much undiluted cordial.

Nah it was only a bit. I'd say like 1/4 of a cap cause I choked on the stuff, gagged and then swallowed a bit and then spat the rest out.

Kyoufu

It definitely wasn't on RAWK that I heard it. Why would there be a discussion about a Newcastle player there? He wasn't linked with us for a transfer.

The problem was that he was defensively lazy during the Villa game. Seemed like he couldn't be arsed to backtrack. Not a thing to do with statistics or free kick ability.

I don't think it's fair to single him out. We have other players who are lagging behind too.

elsk

Banned
Toni Kroos should swim to Brazil if he wants to play for Germany. That will make his will stronger. Or he'll probably die because he doesn't feel like swimming anymore at some point.
I'll stop with the bullshit lol That bus sucks :D

Did you saw the Bayern match? Kroos was fucking running, I was speechless. I still don't like him.

elsk

Banned
FCB.de said:
Jupp Heynckes was simply thrilled by his team’s 6-1 victory over Stuttgart, meaning FCB stay top of the Bundesliga standings with maximum points from two matches. However, the coach was even more satisfied with an incidental happening prior to Sunday’s match: Arjen Robben, struggling with a heavy cold, sought out the coach on Sunday lunchtime for a personal chat. Heynckes revealed the subject of the private meeting: “Arjen came and said: ‘Boss, I’m not feeling great. We have such a good team and so many players. It’s better if someone who’s 100 percent fit and capable plays instead of me.'“

Heynckes reported this conversation during his post-match remarks to reporters at the Allianz Arena. Naturally, he was pleased with the result, but he described the exchange with the star winger as “a real delight. It reflects the spirit in this team, and I thought it was first-class.“ Robben stepped aside, and other players came in to fill the gap. This season’s squad boasts such depth that Heynckes was more than adequately able to compensate for the loss even of a player of Arjen’s calibre.

tumblr_llhu4urr1U1qdfkeq.jpg

jtb

Banned

Excuses excuses excuses. PLus a straw man thrown in there too; "We can't spend 50m on a player". No one's asking you to do that besides Piers who's a fucking idiot anyways. Having said that, our squad looks fantastic this year. A little worried about Wenger playing Podolski and Giroud together, but if it means Walcott gets a run of games at stiker, so be it.

edit: and "you don't know what you're doing" hardly qualifies as abuse.

pulga

Banned
I went on goal last night, first article I saw on how it behooves Liverpool to get Owen back :lol lol I read it..for the lols.

Excuses excuses excuses. PLus a straw man thrown in there too; "We can't spend 50m on a player". No one's asking you to do that besides Piers who's a fucking idiot anyways. Having said that, our squad looks fantastic this year. A little worried about Wenger playing Podolski and Giroud together, but if it means Walcott gets a run of games at stiker, so be it.

edit: and "you don't know what you're doing" hardly qualifies as abuse.
I really don't see it. Good...but fantastic? I dunno, I think it's short of a few top players, in strike, out wide and in defence too.

jtb

Banned
I really don't see it. Good...but fantastic? I dunno, I think it's short of a few top players, in strike, out wide and in defence too.

fantastic by Arsenal standards. best squad since 07-08 imo. Obviously not going to win anything this year besides a cup if we're lucky.

Liverpool is apparently trying to convince Del Piero to sign for them and not Sydney FC.

I think I'd prefer him going to Liverpool for selfish reasons--it'll be easier to go watch him play. I think Liverpool fans will treat him well, and the two squads have played some epic matches. But I am a little concerned about the abuse he'll probably receive from other fans. Even Inter fans respected Del Piero for all he represented for his team and country but will the same be true for fans of other teams in England (bar United, who always have shown Ale massive respect).

What say ye?

Liverpool is apparently trying to convince Del Piero to sign for them and not Sydney FC.

I think I'd prefer him going to Liverpool for selfish reasons--it'll be easier to go watch him play. I think Liverpool fans will treat him well, and the two squads have played some epic matches. But I am a little concerned about the abuse he'll probably receive from other fans. Even Inter fans respected Del Piero for all he represented for his team and country but will the same be true for fans of other teams in England (bar United, who always have shown Ale massive respect).

What say ye?
Del Piero would get nothing but admiration over here. From every single ground apart from maybe Stoke City.

pulga

Banned
Fuck no. Then I'd feel obligated to buy a LFC shirt and, well, I don't like people making fun of me on the street.

jtb

Banned
Didn't realize Miereles' sale was completed today. That's a move that makes no sense to me... Tottenham (or Arsenal, but that was never going to happen) should've put in a last minute bid on deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom