• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dario Conca

1310537260768_1310537260768_r.jpg

He looks scared :lol

Real Madrid achieved to be Best Club of XX century without Cristiano Ronaldo.

Fuck him if he's not comfortable. We ruled without him and we will
when Iniesta and Messi retire

I dont want crybabies in my club. And that applies to Mourinho too.

The graph would probably look very different if it was how much each player takes home after tax, due to differing rates and the various methods (i.e. loopholes) clubs use to pay their players.

bud23

Real Madrid achieved to be Best Club of XX century without Cristiano Ronaldo.

I dont want crybabies in my club. And that applies to Mourinho too.

Same here.
Honestly,he is a beast ,151 goals in 149 matches but is always the same story,me me me and after me, just me.
Ronaldo has a life of privilege, imo this guy has no reason at all to be concerned or sad. Just try to do it better, cry not going to solve anything.

Arnie

Same here.
Honestly,he is a beast ,151 goals in 149 matches but is always the same story,me me me and after me, just me.
Ronaldo has a life of privilege, imo this guy has no reason at all to be concerned or sad. Just try to do it better, cry not going to solve anything.

Human emotions don't scale with bank balance, though.

If he's sad and wants to join City, fair enough.

Everyone has the right to feel sad, what's Carnival of Stupid is to say you're sad with the club in an unauthorized press conf and dont explain the reasons.

CR wasnt supposed to talk after the match.

Everyone has the right to feel sad, what's Carnival of Stupid is to say you're sad with the club in an unauthorized press conf and dont explain the reasons.

CR wasnt supposed to talk after the match.
This.

Ronaldo shouldn't have gone public. He obv. has done to force somebody's hand and the comments from his agent afterwards back that up.

GorillaJu

Are there any clubs that actually release player salaries, or does it ever only come out through second hand information? How are we supposed to laugh a teams overpaying for players if we don't know how much they actually earn?

MrKaepora

You know what I hate about the Ronaldo situation? It's because once again the portuguese team is going to play and all we talk about is Ronaldo. There was a press conference just now and almost all the questions were about Ronaldo this, and Ronado that, and why is he sad, and if he's going to celebrate if he scores. It's ridiculous! He's just one guy and this is still a team sport so...what the hell!
If he is sad, is his problem. He's playing on his dream team, he has great companions, he is in top 3 players in the world and he also has a nice paycheck at the end of the month. What more does he want?

Kyoufu

You know what I hate about the Ronaldo situation? It's because once again the portuguese team is going to play and all we talk about is Ronaldo. There was a press conference just now and almost all the questions were about Ronaldo this, and Ronado that, and why is he sad, and if he's going to celebrate if he scores. It's ridiculous! He's just one guy and this is still a team sport so...what the hell!
If he is sad, is his problem. He's playing on his dream team, he has great companions, he is in top 3 players in the world and he also has a nice paycheck at the end of the month. What more does he want?

The WORLD.

Here are today's tips:

Forest Green, Macclesfield, Grimsby & Wrexham = Medium Stakes - Almost 8/1

Both teams to score - Crawley V Gillingham, Rochdale V Fleetwood Town & Exeter V Aldershot = Around 4/1

Both teams to score - Accrington V Morcambe, Carlisle V Preston & Bristol Rovers V Yeovil = Around 4/1

All 6 games Both teams to score = Around 22/1

Forest Green, Macclesfield, Accrington, MK Dons, Grimsby, Wrexham, Lincoln & Bournemouth - Around 170/1

La Masia ‏@Youngcules
Luka Modric on Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009: "I can't stand his theatrics. His constant complaining make a negative effect."

538979_430016777056795_1790994951_n.jpg

Here are today's tips:

Forest Green, Macclesfield, Grimsby & Wrexham = Medium Stakes - Almost 8/1

Both teams to score - Crawley V Gillingham, Rochdale V Fleetwood Town & Exeter V Aldershot = Around 4/1

Both teams to score - Accrington V Morcambe, Carlisle V Preston & Bristol Rovers V Yeovil = Around 4/1

All 6 games Both teams to score = Around 22/1

Forest Green, Macclesfield, Accrington, MK Dons, Grimsby, Wrexham, Lincoln & Bournemouth - Around 170/1

What is your Win/Loss this season so far? I am so glad I can't bet yet, I would lose so much money!

La Masia ‏@Youngcules
Luka Modric on Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009: "I can't stand his theatrics. His constant complaining make a negative effect."

538979_430016777056795_1790994951_n.jpg

I think he said that after the Carling Cup final, and if I remember rightly Ronaldo did get booked for diving in that match.

Az

I just clicked on gaming by accident. Now I remember why I don't go there anymore.

Just found out about this Ronaldo issue. He is a great player but a bit of a diva, so he can stay in Madrid.

dc89

Javi Garcia - "Without a doubt I am at the biggest club in England".

Love him already. I think that line though is straight from Gary Cooks book of tricks.

Tc91

I still have doubts they'd sell their trump card.

Barca would roll them up and smoke them without Ronaldo.

Who would they replace him with?

There's no one they could get that's on his level, so I'm guessing if they did let Ronaldo go they'd have to go for someone they could develop into a great.

Neymar?

Javi Garcia - "Without a doubt I am at the biggest club in England".

Love him already. I think that line though is straight from Gary Cooks book of tricks.

Honestly, the only thing that has changed is that I can play with the best team in the world. That’s all that’s changed. I try to think the same, to train the same and to improve. I keep living in a dream.
-Javier Hernandez - Little Pea -Chicharito

Game set match.

jS317vR9TBrU1.jpg

Kyoufu

There's no one on they could get that's on his level, so I'm guessing if they did let Ronaldo go they'd have to go for someone they could develop into a great.

Neymar?

Oh shit.

Forgot about that guy... Neymar at Real would be a megaton.

NextGen Series secures four-year broadcast deal with Eurosport

The fledgling NextGen Series has secured a major boost with the announcement of a four-year broadcast deal with Eurosport.

NextGen’s partnership with the pan-European broadcaster will see a minimum of 18 games televised live over the course of the 2012-13 season, including group stages, play-offs, quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final. NextGen is a European club tournament showcasing football’s future stars. Having formed in August 2011, the series has expanded from 16 to 24 clubs this season with Eurosport set to make Tottenham Hotspur’s clash against FC Barcelona its first live match on September 13. The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Juventus and Borussia Dortmund are also competing in the competition, won last year by Internazionale.

“This deal will now enable millions of fans from across Europe to watch the next generation of footballing stars compete live for the NextGen trophy,” said NextGen chief executive Marcus Keane. “This is a great step forward for the tournament and we are delighted to have signed with such a major broadcaster.”

The German national team got a new bus today! That's why we failed at the Euro, we didn't have a new fucking bus. Löw is a genius, now, let's win the World Cup, we have a new fucking bus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom