• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eideka

Banned
He should know that it's not wise to tell publicly how frustrated he is, that's not going to make things any easier for him.

faridmon

Sorry to hear that, Bacon. Hope your life stays as good as it is, and maybe it turns out blessing in disguise for all of you.

Glad to see Meier is OK. You should come to Europe where Mini is considered a class car :)

Eideka

Banned
But everyone seems to being doing it!

In their defense it has proved to be an effective strategy.

He can't really blame himself for not starting every game, he competes with the best.

Still, I would like to see him in a great English club, he would do great at Manchester United I think.

Meier

Glad to see Meier is OK. You should come to Europe where Mini is considered a class car :)

If only it was as easy as just wanting to move to Europe to do it, we'd have done it years ago! :p We're both total Anglophiles.

The Mini is definitely well regarded here in the States. This one is leased so I'm not entirely sure how this is all going to play out if it's considered totaled, but they're not cheap. This one would cost around $30k to buy.

faridmon

If only it was as easy as just wanting to move to Europe to do it, we'd have done it years ago! :p We're both total Anglophiles.

The Mini is definitely well regarded here in the States. This one is leased so I'm not entirely sure how this is all going to play out if it's considered totaled, but they're not cheap. This one would cost around $30k to buy.

Considering that it is not safe out there where SUV and trucks rule the street, I don't see where the Mini is well regarded :p

Joking aside, glad to see you safe. I promised my self not to drive because I am really scared of crashing. i have this chronic phobia that makes me hate cars and driving, and then I see accident like this happening and I pat myself for that.

i hate cars.

Meier

Considering that it is not safe out there where SUV and trucks rule the street, I don't see where the Mini is well regarded :p

Joking aside, glad to see you safe. I promised my self not to drive because I am really scared of crashing. i have this chronic phobia that makes me hate cars and driving, and then I see accident like this happening and I pat myself for that.

i hate cars.

Yeah, I loved not having a car for those years in Chicago. I saved so much money and the bus and train system was fantastic. It was pretty miserable during the winters though.. half mile walk to the train station in windchill below 0 F is brutal. :(

You mean Cesc is upset for exactly what everyone predicted would happen?

lol, honestly. Pep said it the day he signed, he was brought in for the "anarchy" he can bring to Barca's midfield - a blatant backhanded compliment. He's seen there as this extremely talented, yet tactically incompetent midfielder who can make runs from deep and put up a great number of goals and assists. He was never signed to take over from Xavi.

Zabojnik

Udinese's Muriel looks more and more like ... guess?

muriel.jpg

Stimpy

Cesc had a great start last season but he's been mediocre at best recently, he still started last Sunday but was rubbish yet again, maybe if he didn't keep putting in terrible performances he would get more playing time.

Glad you are ok Meier, hope you feel ok tomorow.

Sorry about your news bacon, it sucks, mine split up ten years or so ago, I Was 18 at the time and I decided then was the time to move out.

Sorry about your impending death dc666, condolences to the family tc13

Clegg

Fergie says that Fletcher is back to his weight from 2 or 3 years ago.

This must be a good sign right?

Darren's put a lot of weight back on.

"He's back to his normal weight from two or three years ago. It's a case of wait and see.

He added: But Darren comes into the 25-man squad quite easily, without me having to leave others out because we have a number of players who we don't need to register because of the time they've spent with us as an academy player.

That's an advantage.

He's training well every day and played really well the other night for the under-21s.

jtb

Banned
Cesc might not have the tactical discipline of a Xavi, but he's still incredibly talented; certainly more so than everyone else on that team bar the holy trinity of Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta. If Tito can't figure a way to fit him in the side without playing him on the wing (or as a false 9, but he was pretty great there for Spain), then Arsenal should scrounge up all that Alex Song money to buy him back ASAP. Fuck Barcelona.

Flicked over to Channel 4 and it's the highlights of the blind 5-a-side football. On one hand it's pretty amazing these guys can hit the ball at all, on the other hand....what the fuck.

GQman2121

Banned
So is anyone even remotely considering PES this year? I really like the club team demo and scored a brilliant chipped goal with Kagawa the other night vs Juve. The game feels great imo and could bring people back.

I feel for Fletcher as I have some stomach issues myself, it can be quite a humiliating feeling being worried of going out and having to rush to find a toilet

In better news we're taking the boy on his first holiday this weekend, just Disneyland Paris for 4 nights but can't wait

In my absence I appoint Arnie as the resident Rovers fan just in case Steve Kean attacks a Venky and gets the sack someone has to react

So is anyone even remotely considering PES this year? I really like the club team demo and scored a brilliant chipped goal with Kagawa the other night vs Juve. The game feels great imo and could bring people back.

I pre-ordered it on PC just because of how easy it is to mod the real licenses in and as it was only £20. I always enjoy BAL for a couple of weeks anyway!

I played the latest demo the other day....it's absolutely awful in every way. I never really felt in control on or off the ball.

Meier

Daily Star are claiming City will offer £95m and an "eye-watering" contract for Ronaldo. Lol, why would they pay more for him than when he moved to Madrid especially considering he's supposedly intent on a transfer?

FWIW, I would fucking love it if he was on City. I could see Silva going through as part of the deal if anything was done.

Yen

No. Next time I'll consider PES will be the next gen, Fox Engine one.

Hixx

I really can't wait for the Christmas specials.

For real. I think the original concept was going to be continuing the "bucket list" but with Warwick Davis in a bucket on a bike that Karl was riding.

RG was probably lying but I wanted to believe so bad :(

Yes, most likely. I am one of those unpopular people who rate it above FIFA.

FWIW, the last PES I played was 2011, so I don't know if 2012 was a step backwards.

Daily Star are claiming City will offer £95m and an "eye-watering" contract for Ronaldo. Lol, why would they pay more for him than when he moved to Madrid especially considering he's supposedly intent on a transfer?

FWIW, I would fucking love it if he was on City. I could see Silva going through as part of the deal if anything was done.
He was more intent on a transfer when he went there than he is now. Still had to pay up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Cabin in the Woods.
iXiqxrvMKJFQn.gif
iXiqxrvMKJFQn.gif
iXiqxrvMKJFQn.gif

-

Ronaldo won't get a contract extension simply because renewing his contract would force Madrid to pay the new tax-rate.

For real. I think the original concept was going to be continuing the "bucket list" but with Warwick Davis in a bucket on a bike that Karl was riding.

RG was probably lying but I wanted to believe so bad :(

That is what's happening!

"An Idiot Abroad: The Short Way Around"

dc89

Anyone else love this guy?

41FD4CDE-29CC-46BF-9BFF-D70E617A499B-13577-00000A0D5326D8DB.jpg

What did Square do to Final Fantasy?

Edit: and photo bucket for iOS decides not to work. >.>. I'll fix it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom