• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

We're in so much debt because we're trying to research a way of making SAF immortal. True story.

This is what the Toshiba medical equipment sponsorship deal announced yesterday is all about. That MRI machine at Carrington isn't for the players, it's to keep Fergie alive for as long as possible.

elsk

Banned
399168_483091178382480_1868587347_n.jpg

xintin

I mean this for example, with the transfer of Hulk who most Chelsea fans were expecting him to sign, but then out of nowhere signs for Zenit and suddenly tells him to fuck off.
What? I don't remember any of Chelsea-GAF saying anything like this. And the reason some of us expected him to sign was because we believed the early reports before the season that Chelsea and Porto had actually reached a deal.

Maybe silly to believe reports but they way you're painting us is fucking idiotic.

Messi

Fuuuuuu The Walking Dead Season 2 Ep 11 and 12 were awesome
Daleface :/ , Shane getting iced and where the fuck did that hoarde of Zombies come from

Breaking Bad season 5 finale was awesome too and the episode before it.
haven't felt anger/sadness like that in a long time. Mike getting killed was one of the most anger inducing/beautiful moments in TV. Fuck Walter White

rodvik

I rate him very highly, in some ways, very badly in others. He's an enigma.

Yeah but he is head and shoulders above someone like say AVB in terms of any stats though and yet AVB has been rehired faster.

I also find FSG's non consideration of him because Liverpool fans want him as bizarre. Then again they are becoming increasingly bizarre monthly so I guess it fits....

choodi

Banned
If Mike Ashley actually sticks to the plan he has seemingly drafted for the club, I look forward to celebrating Newcastle winning the premiership within the next 20 years, most likely with Alan Pardew at the helm.

That might seem like a ridiculously long time to have to wait, but I do believe he has us on course to become one of the giants of world football.

When the football bubble bursts (all bubbles bust eventually) the clubs with sound financial footing will reap the most success.

We certainly have that sound footing at the moment, now we just need to be patient and slow the sensible plan to take effect.

Finishing 5th last season was well ahead of schedule, so I would expect a top 10 finish to be our expected goal, with top 7 the target for 13-14. I would think top 4 would be the target after that and then the push to fight for the league begins once we have regular access to the champions league money.

Call me optimistic, call me deluded, but after a number of years of being the laughing stock, I have faith that we are on the right track.

If Mike Ashley actually sticks to the plan he has seemingly drafted for the club, I look forward to celebrating Newcastle winning the premiership within the next 20 years, most likely with Alan Pardew at the helm.

That might seem like a ridiculously long time to have to wait, but I do believe he has us on course to become one of the giants of world football.

When the football bubble bursts (all bubbles bust eventually) the clubs with sound financial footing will reap the most success.

We certainly have that sound footing at the moment, now we just need to be patient and slow the sensible plan to take effect.

Finishing 5th last season was well ahead of schedule, so I would expect a top 10 finish to be our expected goal, with top 7 the target for 13-14. I would think top 4 would be the target after that and then the push to fight for the league begins once we have regular access to the champions league money.

Call me optimistic, call me deluded, but after a number of years of being the laughing stock, I have faith that we are on the right track.

It seems as though fans haven't learned from Leeds and, to a lesser extent, Portsmouth sometimes.

I hope your right, you very well might be. We are very sound financially which is a major bonus to have going forward. At the same time who the fuck knows what the landscape of football will look like in 20 years.

Also, that MOTD 2006 GOTM is ridiculous. I remember some of those goals like it was yesterday, seems silly to pick a winner to be honest.

Fredy Guarin from Porto also. He was on loan but they bought him in May iirc.

I went from being an inter hater to an inter fan <3

Ha, I was just about to ask if trhere was anyone who actually likes Inter aside from their real fans. They get a lot of shit thrown at them by clubs who have nothing to do with them :D

qindarka

Banned
which they lost

this is what zidane did for you in the final against that fantastic leverkusen side-

yvIWM.jpg

Yes, and Man United have also lost a CL final since Ronaldo left. I guess this is evidence of their slide towards mediocrity.

Also, Zidane didn;t help Juventus to any CL title anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom