• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Why anyone buys handhelds is a mystery to me, let alone at that price, with that little software.

I'll buy the next Xbox day one, though.

Halo 4 with new Live features, yes please.

Must be good then.

I love handhelds and what they can offer for many reasons. They just need to be more competitively priced and that includes software.

Meier

PL clubs already pay better wages than most (all?) other leagues and everybody is getting a nice boost with the new tv deal - PL won't face the threat of losing out on talent due to money unless something radical happens elsewhere.

Spending restrictions against turnover is dumb anyway. If they want to control spending they need a wage cap.
I was thinking more in regards to transfer spending. If you can't spend what some team says Eden Hazard is worth, it doesn't matter if you can pay weekly wages higher than someone else. The players won't wait out their current deals to sign on a free. They'll end up getting sold to other top leagues without restrictions.

Basically, this will remove the glass ceiling and replace it with an iron one AND potentially hurt the teams who are already above it.

Wessiej

If Dead or Alive 5 plays as well as DOA2 then I'm there.

I guess DOA4 is my most played game. Played it online against my nephew for 5 years (!!). He won 1040 matches, I won 1042 matches, we were amazing against eachother hehe. Game will be awesome.

Kyoufu

I guess DOA4 is my most played game. Played it online against my nephew for 5 years (!!). He won 1040 matches, I won 1042 matches, we were amazing against eachother hehe. Game will be awesome.

Is it still backwards + Guard to counter attack? Or did they complicate the system? Haven't played it since DOA2.

PJX

smh @ that Nani pic.

Why on Earth would you want someone taking pictures or video tape you having sex with someone? Then they get mad when it's leaked on the internet.

I'm trying to sort out tickets for Juventus v Chelsea where I can get back in time for college the next day :lol I really want to see the Juventus Stadium!

Kyoufu

Yup still the same. I will kick your ass too for getting Anita online!

Ok then. I should I warn you at the local import store here I went 3 hours undefeated against random people.

They came, I conquered.

Jann Lee and Ayane team of ANNIHILATION!

Wessiej

Ok then. I should I warn you at the local import store here I went 3 hours undefeated against random people.

They came, I conquered.

Jann Lee and Ayane team of ANNIHILATION!

Local import store, há. I play with anyone, just by clicking random. But I love Brad Wong. He's like me, but I'm not a fighter. Only drunk.

Fergie

Banned
Anyone having problems with Fifa Ultimate team 12 on PS3. It's been a clusterfuck of shit since it started in Novemeber. Can't even go into it, says the servers are down. Yet I connect fine to other online modes and EA servers themselves. Don't let it be that disconnecting fiasco couple of months ago.

EA are so incompetent. Fuck me.

Tc91

Anyone having problems with Fifa Ultimate team 12 on PS3. It's been a clusterfuck of shit since it started in Novemeber. Can't even go into it, says the servers are down. Yet I connect fine to other online modes and EA servers themselves. Don't let it be that disconnecting fiasco couple of months ago.

EA are so incompetent. Fuck me.

Ultimate Team never worked for me on PS3 such a pisstake. Just crashes my PS3 whenever I try to load it.

Fry

Falcao's father says his son wants to play for Real Madrid, not City or Chelsea

Nice. :lol He wants to play for his current team's rivals.

Yen

SSN: Steve Kean has never seen 3 of his signings play. Blackburn Global Advisor, Shebby Singh recommended them.

Meier

AJ injured and out of the England squad.

Nice.

Sonuva.. added him to my ESPN Fantasy team. :(

SSN: Steve Kean has never seen 3 of his signings play. Blackburn Global Advisor, Shebby Singh recommended them.

I don't think it's entirely uncommon for a manager to not see all the players he signs.. a lot of the time they'll send a first team coach or assistant to watch them.

Yen

I don't think it's entirely uncommon for a manager to not see all the players he signs.. a lot of the time they'll send a first team coach or assistant to watch them.

It's a pretty serious problem when your manager is Steve Kean and your scout is Shebby Singh.

Kyoufu

Well, our manager has to see the player on tape at least before agreeing to bid on him.

If the manager doesn't see the player's abilities then... that's silly.

Meier

It's a pretty serious problem when your manager is Steve Kean and your scout is Shebby Singh.

Hahaha, there is definitely some truth to this. I'm just indicating that the scenario isn't all that uncommon (a manager not seeing his signings in person). At least someone had gone to see them! That wasn't the case with Bebe and Man U, was it?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fiorentina are demanding compensation from Berbatov “We want the airplane ticket refunded!”

iXiqxrvMKJFQn.gif

K1LLER7

Hahaha, there is definitely some truth to this. I'm just indicating that the scenario isn't all that uncommon (a manager not seeing his signings in person). At least someone had gone to see them! That wasn't the case with Bebe and Man U, was it?
Who needs scouts when you got YouTube clips and DVD's.

#BasedGlazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom