• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it.

It will only end in disappointment after that handjob in the dark goes awry.

I don't think I'm going to :lol

I went to text my sister and text the wrong person (same name). Got a text back saying who is this and when I text back with my name I got one back asking if I wanted to go see the Expendables and to meet her after work :S

Arnie

Friends asked me if I want to see Dredd 3D...

I laughed.

I was with you in thinking this looked utterly gash, but the reviews seem all positive from that link. Jesus, I underestimated this one.

Does anyone know how long Morsel's ban is for?

dc89

Fuck me, I'd probably buy a 3DS for that price.

I bought one at launch, day freaking one. Pilotwings and Street Fighter is all I had to play on it for 3-4 months until Zelda launched.

WHY DID I DO THAT?!

I'll probably make the same mistakes with the next gen consoles, bar Wii U as it's just not doing it for me.

Facism

congrats on the job. roast dem nuts like christmas.

also, kyoufu constantly showing his lack of taste eh? go and see Dredd, bruv.

elseanio

I was with you in thinking this looked utterly gash, but the reviews seem all positive from that link. Jesus, I underestimated this one.

Does anyone know how long Morsel's ban is for?

Got a great review in LittleWhiteLies, which is usually pretty pretentious

edit* Thanks for the congrats everyone

Kyoufu

congrats on the job. roast dem nuts like christmas.

also, kyoufu constantly showing his lack of taste eh? go and see Dredd, bruv.

I haven't seen any trailers of it but I have bad memories of the Stallone version :(

I lumped it along with Total Recall in the "bad remakes" pile. What's with all the good reviews for Dredd?

Garjon

What in the fuck?

I mean, that site isn't exactly a great measurement of quality but what the fuck?!

To be fair, it's only early and the negative reviews are bound to come in sooner or later, regardless of how good the film is.

Also, sorry I missed it but congratulations elseanio!

I went to text my sister and text the wrong person (same name). Got a text back saying who is this and when I text back with my name I got one back asking if I wanted to go see the Expendables and to meet her after work :S

Do it for Football-GAF.

Clegg

Sounds like a result to me.

pulga

Banned

Is she hot?

how has no one asked this already

Garjon

I haven't seen any trailers of it but I have bad memories of the Stallone version :(

I lumped it along with Total Recall in the "bad remakes" pile. What's with all the good reviews for Dredd?

It's nothing like the Stallone version, which even he hated. This sort of film is a good idea for a remake; great story backdrop, shit previous film etc. Unlike Total Recall which will never need to be remade. Did you see the trailer for the remastered version? I'd post the trailer but, well, I'm sure you can guess why I can't; either way, it looks stunning.

Kyoufu

It's nothing like the Stallone version, which even he hated. This sort of film is a good idea for a remake; great story backdrop, shit previous film etc. Unlike Total Recall which will never need to be remade. Did you see the trailer for the remastered version? I'd post the trailer but, well, I'm sure you can guess why I can't; either way, it looks stunning.

Fine, jerks. I will watch it.

Fucking Berbatov destroyed my Fantasy PL team :(

Petric was very important for my team and now he won't play that much anymore. Not sure if I should use the wildcard already...

Fucking Berbatov destroyed my Fantasy PL team :(

Petric was very important for my team and now he won't play that much anymore. Not sure if I should use the wildcard already...

If I had a spare player, I'd use the wildcard to swap Sterling in and use the leftover pointas to upgrade the unneeded player

pulga

Banned
I don't even know who it is haha!

I'm sitting with my girlfriend now and she wants me to go, I don't think that's a good sign.

Well didn't you say she's got the same name as your sister? I assumed she was in you address book!

Oh shit don't do it, its definitely a trap :lol

Well didn't you say she's got the same name as your sister? I assumed she was in you address book!

Oh shit don't do it, its definitely a trap :lol

Well yeah, it went from her asking who I was to asking about going to the cinema to see the Expendables or 'anything else that's on' once I'd given her my name :lol

Has anyone ever texted their phone neighbour? As in, your number +1/-1

No but some old lady kept calling me for like a year and she was obviously demented and didn't really understand anything, my number ended on 7 and I later learnt that her sons number ended on 1 but was otherwise the same. Sometimes she would just start telling me stuff like I was her son no matter how many times I said I wasn't.

No but some old lady kept calling me for like a year and she was obviously demented and didn't really understand anything, my number ended on 7 and I later learnt that her sons number ended on 1 but was otherwise the same. Sometimes she would just start telling me stuff like I was her son no matter how many times I said I wasn't.

I don't know why but you just made me laugh out loud! My nan is now giving me a weird look!

ATF487

I think I accidentally called a meth head once trying to check my voicemail from another phone. I explained that I dialed the wrong number and it just wasn't clicking for her, so I hung up. Then I got called back...

bud23

someone mentioned it?
Joseph Blatter; "the next Ballon d'Or should to go to a Spanish player. "

"I love Xavi and Iniesta. They're like me - players who stand 1.70 tall. If the vote was down to the players… I think that they should choose a Spanish player after what we saw in the European Championship, but we can't have an influence. Furthermore, they are very well-mannered players,"

"Iker and Xavi set an example to youngsters"(you forget to Cristiano,dude)

Blatter expressed his enthusiasm for Spanish football, which he considers "a mark of quality" given "its national team, which is the result of a job well-done from the national youth teams up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom