• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Interesting read about the Moutinho situation and how/why it fell through. Tough blow for Spurs.. wonder if they'll get him in January?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/04/tottenham-hotspur-joao-moutinho

Mario is wearing these crazy glasses until he has his eye operation later this week!

Holding%20image.ashx

Apparently he had the surgery yesterday.. did it earlier than expected to avoid the paps. The surgeon is quoted as saying it went well and he may be back in time for Madrid but will likely miss Stoke on the 15th.

dc89

I don't give a fuck about Malouda, but i just want to know why there is an apostrophe in 21s?

Surely if you can spend a fortune on players, you can get someone to proofread your signage so you don't look like a bunch of "morans".

That's freaking harsh on Malouda.

Why not offload him in the summer?

Steve Kean is a joke manager

Shebby Singh is just a joke

Rovers are a joke club

The worst thing is the guy who organised the protests and his group are now far ahead of themselves and think they are the be all and end all of rovers fans, some follow them and some hate them and it's causing problems at games now. These guys have backed Shebby Singh because they met him so currently seem to think the sun shines out of his ass.

PJX

Have anyone here had their gallbladder removed? I'm getting mine removed tomorrow because they found a gallstone when I had an MRI done.

rodvik

Steve Kean is a joke manager

Shebby Singh is just a joke

Rovers are a joke club

The worst thing is the guy who organised the protests and his group are now far ahead of themselves and think they are the be all and end all of rovers fans, some follow them and some hate them and it's causing problems at games now. These guys have backed Shebby Singh because they met him so currently seem to think the sun shines out of his ass.

I feel terrible for you man. Must be horrible to see this happen to your club :(

I feel terrible for you man. Must be horrible to see this happen to your club :(

Football does this to you

In a way I would rather have had the last twenty years than a steady twenty just because jack got to see his dream come true

I hope we can someday return to the top league but fear for even the existence of the club

I had a high profit accumulator on stake tonight, all but one match was going well - Oxford v Swindon. Oxford, the side I backed, were getting battered. I had all but given up hope until I hear the goal cheers, and I screamed out with fist in the air - they had scored with 3 minutes to go. Those last few minutes until the final whistle were doing damage to my heart. Such a nervous wreck, I felt I was about to throw up, burp and fart at the same time! I'm telling you, once I get enough to pay my debts/bills, I am stopping this. It has seen me age 10 years in the last few weeks

dc89

elsk

Banned

sneaky77

@Falcao Para que todo el mundo lo tenga claro: Mi sueño es seguir ganando títulos con el Atletico de Madrid y clasificar con Colombia al mundial.

damage control...

edit: I have the black and orange predators.. they look pretty cool. besides they are for you and is not a fashion show..

elsk

Banned
damage control...

Yeah, obviously but he plays for Atlético Madrid anyway so he would've to move to a "third team" and then move to Real Madrid. I don't think he would fit in Real Madrid anyway, he isn't and ass. He would end up getting the Kaká treatment.

All I know is that one day, when I get into proper shape to play 5-a-side, I'm going to come put looking like a clown in the flashiest, brightest, most flamboyant pair I can find.

Will always be my favourite design

0.jpg

scaled.php

All I know is that one day, when I get into proper shape to play 5-a-side, I'm going to come put looking like a clown in the flashiest, brightest, most flamboyant pair I can find.

One can't just wear the flashiest, briest, most flamboyant ones. One must be the flashiest and flamboyant player on the pitch first

dc89

Isn't the beauty of a proper footy boot the fact that the color combination is ugly?

I agree. I don't think there is such a thing as an 'ugly' pair of boots.

Exactly. But she doesn't see it that way!

Haha. I know I have white boots but because I play in them every week on 3G the white tatters off and they go more of a grey, but trust me, they are nothing like some of the sights I see when I show up.

Will always be my favourite design

I actually had them in that colour way. Studs instead of blades though for when I used to play 11 a side for a youth team.

NHale

Yeah, obviously but he plays for Atlético Madrid anyway so he would've to move to a "third team" and then move to Real Madrid. I don't think he would fit in Real Madrid anyway, he isn't and ass. He would end up getting the Kaká treatment.

There is no need for a "third team" because he has a release clause of €55/60M. Real Madrid only has to show up with the money and Falcão is their player. Exactly like the Javi Martinez situation.

And btw what a coincidence. 2 days after the transfer window closed and Real Madrid spent €0 in Jorge Mendes players, his best player goes public about being unhappy and creates a mess before he goes to play for his national team for 2 weeks and now the father of another player that "belongs" to Jorge Mendes goes public about his desire to go to Real Madrid. I'm sure this events are not related.

elsk

Banned
There is no need for a "third team" because he has a release clause of €55/60M. Real Madrid only has to show up with the money and Falcão is their player. Exactly like the Javi Martinez situation.

And btw what a coincidence. 2 days after the transfer window closed and Real Madrid spent €0 in Jorge Mendes players, his best player goes public about being unhappy and creates a mess before he goes to play for his national team for 2 weeks and now the father of another player that "belongs" to Jorge Mendes goes public about his desire to go to Real Madrid. I'm sure this events are not related.

There's an agreement between the two clubs to not buy players from each other, I think.

dc89

o_O

I have the Predator Mania in Champagne sat downstairs in a boot bag. Shall I get them on eBay or clean them up and put them on a shelf lol. I am confused at the prices they go for!

Carbonox

Predator Mania were the best Predators

Damn straight. Can't believe what ugly wank shites they've become now.

My last Preds were the Beckham blue ones with the silver dragon on them. Fucking lost them somehow. Still pissed off even to this day. Could have been worth a pretty penny now.

Kyoufu

So you're telling me...

Some player's dream is to play for Real Madrid??????

ALERT THE PRESS WE GOT A RARE CASE OF "SHOCKING NEWS" HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom