• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Wore these for a time growing up, couldn't afford £100 predators.

nike-tiempo.gif

I had the proper Legend version of them at one stage and fucking lost them :( they were a great pair of boots too.

This is the Browns' year, AA
I hope so. I'm excited to be in Chicago for most of the season and experience a different team a bit.
Sorry I missed a lot of last page.

I don't usually, but I'm starting from now. I vaguely know the rules and I'm committed to watching as many games as possible. Luckily plenty of games get televised in the UK, starting with the Giants versus the Bears on Sky tonight. Programme starts in about 10 minutes.

Listening to Purity Ring now. Neil Young was decent, sounded like Bowie.
How do you like Purity Ring?

WJD

Debating whether or not to stay up for the NFL. Might just wait and pretend Sunday is the start of the season instead.

Arnie

How do you like Purity Ring?
Was decent, I recognised one of the songs (second one) from somewhere, maybe Fifa. Although it was a bit technoey, and I had a hectic day so after about three songs I stuck Neil Young back on, and chilled.
Debating whether or not to stay up for the NFL. Might just wait and pretend Sunday is the start of the season instead.
Lightweight, I've got hula hoops and everything.

kharma45

On the topic of boots earlier, this was the last pair of boots I ever bought

3003805607_03a3120fda_o.jpg

I had the proper SG blades from the one on the right not the stupid plastic blades from the one on the right, fucking stupid mistake getting plastic blades the one time I did.

I was an Adidas fanboy when I was younger so only wore Adidas boots.

Just watched the assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford. Bloody brilliant film, the music is amazing

Those of you with a LOF subscription, NFL and Andy Murray's match both being shown on there right now.

Got the tennis on the iPad and NFL on my laptop. I love sport.

Arnie

Really want to watch the Assassination of Jesse James, but it isn't on Netflix. Speaking of, the writer and director of that film is also the one making Killing Them Softly, with Pitt, Gandolfini, and Liotta. Can't wait for that one.

Sloosha

YEEEAH! Ivanovic just stopped the Serena consecutive games streak.

Arnie, you should follow the 49ers this NFL season. They're a bit like Liverpool in the way that they won a lot a while ago. History and all that.

K1LLER7

Really want to watch the Assassination of Jesse James, but it isn't on Netflix. Speaking of, the writer and director of that film is also the one making Killing Them Softly, with Pitt, Gandolfini, and Liotta. Can't wait for that one.
Yeah looking forward to Killing Them Softly. Also, might go watch Lawless sometime this month.

I'm following the Colts this season. Good to know LOF shows NFL, and the BBC is showing it on Monday nights now too which is great.

If anyone wants to learn the rules quickly I'd recommend picking up an old version of Madden which you can get for like a quid pre-owned. My housemate bought it and we play against each other a lot, picked up a lot of rules/tactics from it

Not sure which NFL team to support myself. I think I'll do what somebody here suggested and just follow this season and tag onto a young QB and back his team.

Arnie

Mumei you might want to check the NFL thread, somebody just said something very, uh, questionable in response to a question I had.

Not sure which NFL team to support myself. I think I'll do what somebody here suggested and just follow this season and tag onto a young QB and back his team.
Follow the browns! It will be a nice reverse from your front running London based Manu devotion! Plus we suck and have a first yr rb and qb!

In all seriousness though you'd probably like the panthers, lions or maybe the colts for young qb for a decent team.

Kyoufu

If it's the post I think you guys are talking about then I have no idea what it means :s

Someone want to explain it in a PM?

Meier

Here are my cheapo boots. Nike Mercurial Victory II FG.

PAMIABPKJMNOBLKE.jpg

I'm from Orlando -- Tampa is about an hour away so I'm a Bucs fan. We hate the Glazers these days too if you're curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom