• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

YJOmG.jpg

Best pair of indoor shoes I've ever encountered.

Mumei

The 2 week break from league football will give you a good chance to catch up on some past matches. Still not decided on a team?

I like several teams and players but I do not have "a" team, no.

I will watch~

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

I don't think I've heard that term before! lol

"Coon" is a derogatory slang term for a black person. He was basically saying that it was just black people acting like black people, and using a slur on top of that offense.

YJOmG.jpg

Why would someone wear shoes indoors? The other question I have, is how many of you take off your shoes once you enter your home? Whenever we have a technician coming over, they walk in (onto the carpet, into the bedrooms) with their darn shoes on. I've seen this is depicted in media as well as if its a norm.

Why would someone wear shoes indoors? The other question I have, is how many of you take off your shoes once you enter your home? Whenever we have a technician coming over, they walk in (onto the carpet, into the bedrooms) with their darn shoes on. I've seen this is depicted in media as well as if its a norm.

Always take off my shoes and yeah it's fucking annoying when people come to fix something and walks in with their shoes on. Much more common in the US in my experience to wear shoes inside, guess technicians and the like just don't feel like constantly taking off their shoes.

Always take shoes off.

Usually when anybody comes in to fit/fix something they ask if I'm okay with them keeping their shoes on. If they don't though, I will politely ask.

K1LLER7

Not sure if posted but, Henriquez announced :)

Sir Alex Ferguson is delighted with the news and told ManUtd.com: “Angelo has made a tremendous impact on the game in his short career so far. His pace is a great asset and he reads the game really well for someone of such a young age.

"We have a proud record of developing young talent and Angelo fits the profile of a United player – skilful, attacking and someone who plays the game with real flair.”

Henriquez himself is equally excited at the prospect of pulling on the red shirt: “I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. Manchester United is a great team and has a great manager.

"To be able to be part of that is a huge honour and I can’t wait to get started.  I hope I can be part of many successful years with United.”

Henriquez's squad number for the 2012/13 campaign will be no.21.

Meier

I try and remember to take my shoes off but don't always. It's less of a custom in the US although it's becoming more widespread.

YJOmG.jpg

What's the name of this pair? If they have a black pair, I could stand to buy em.. I wear these for general wear and your pair reminds me a bit of them:
(Puma Rudolf Dassler)

woo boots

T90-Laser-III-White-2.jpg

I really like these actually
These are fantastic.

Messi

Follow the browns! It will be a nice reverse from your front running London based Manu devotion! Plus we suck and have a first yr rb and qb!

In all seriousness though you'd probably like the panthers, lions or maybe the colts for young qb for a decent team.

michaelvick.jpg

Does Vick count as a young QB? :(

Arnie I really think you should support the Cowboys, they're pretty much the NFL version of Liverpool. Formerly great team that has been decidedly average recently.

Oh this is just wrong, you sound like people who talk crap about football.

Well I do talk shit about any sport that is not football or curling. Curling is awesome and they get to make funny noises. Nothing comes close to handball in terms of shittyness though.

Arnie

Arnie I really think you should support the Cowboys, they're pretty much the NFL version of Liverpool. Formerly great team that has been decidedly average recently.

On it. I'll watch a match. Plus they're from Dallas, which is Texas, which is Friday Night Lights.

QB1

ATF487

Fuck them. Gross organization who are cheaters.

Cmon we aren't as bad as the Saints

Pats are more...Man City than United. The team was irrelevant until we drafted Drew motherfuckin' Bledsoe and we didn't start winning consistently until Brady emerged 11 years ago

Fabregas told Radio Marca: 'There's no such thing as a great substitute in the world of football. I couldn't tell you what makes a great substitute. I always wish my team-mates well and put a happy face on. If I have to take my unhappy face home then so be it, but I would never let my team-mates or manager see it.'

'Everybody likes to play every minute of the season,' he added. 'I've always said that I play for the best team in the world, but I came here to compete, to learn and enjoy, not to sit wracking my brains. The manager knows what I can offer. But across the three positions that I can play, I am competing with the three best players in the world. I'm delighted to be a part of this team but when a coach tells me I have to go, I'll go. But I will not make it easy for him to do so, by any means. I will keep going, looking forward to the time that things change. I came here to see out my career.'

disaster-girl.jpg

Sloosha

A team with a rich history, great fans, and was phenomenal in the 80's... San Francisco 49ers. Closest team to Liverpool I would say, or the Chicago Bears.

Yep, if my dad wasn't a glory hunter I gave no idea what team I would be supporting now.

Mumei

Oh this is just wrong, you sound like people who talk crap about football.

But the important difference is that he's actually right, see.

On the subject, I have lived in Indianapolis almost my whole life, save four years in San Francisco at the beginning so if I went with regional loyalty I'd probably go with the Colts... and I'm not much for that. I think I have watched a full game about two or three times tops in my life. I just get bored.

Audio cables arrived. Can finally start watching The Wire.

You are truly blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom