• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

FM needs a bit more randomization. Every time I start a new game, the same teams buy the same players again and again.

I don't want to see Liverpool buy Clint Dempsey for the fiftieth time or City to but Srna again.

FM needs a bit more randomization. Every time I start a new game, the same teams buy the same players again and again.

I don't want to see Liverpool buy Clint Dempsey for the fiftieth time or City to but Srna again.

Randomnize players at the beginning? Otherwise a lot of the same stuff will obviously happen, it's trying to be realistic or just try some completely different league where you won't get Premier League news.

Awesome news.

Hate Hamachi it's a ballache and also the game lags for everyone except the host.

Hamachi isn't great, but at least it's free. SI should have put proper network play in the game years ago. Let's hope they've done it right so we never have to use Hamachi again.

Slizz

If I played FM I'd probably stop life.

Shit I started playing that PokeMMO 2 days ago and that had me hooked for a good 3 hrs right when I installed it.

Clegg

Randomnize players at the beginning? Otherwise a lot of the same stuff will obviously happen, it's trying to be realistic or just try some completely different league where you won't get Premier League news.

I know its trying to be realistic, but it gets a bit repetitive when you see the same players moving to the same clubs.

Btw you should all get Jay Spearing on loan if you're managing a lower league side. He's boss.

Arnie

I had a network game going without Hamaichi. Had no problems it ran perfectly.

Same, don't know why people had difficulties.

New FM sounds pretty shit to be honest, no changes that make me want to purchase it that desperately. I might just stick with 12 for another year.

Also, I agree with AA, United fan disillusionment is reaching koptimistic levels, it's hilarious.

Slizz

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And I just bought GW2 yesterday :(

As of right now it's basically the single player of Pokemon FireRed with easily accessible duel's and trading since there are so many people playing.

Eventually though I think it'll turn more PVP based with duels meaning more.

Yeah. 3 of us. We live close to each other so I have no idea if that should make a difference but it ran pretty smoothly and we had no issues setting it up.

Well you're lucky then!

Over LAN it works fine, but I've only ever been able to play over the internet using Hamachi.

I tried the demo and hated it. Waaaaaaay too many menus. I just wanted to get a game going :(

160px-WC-2014-Brasil.svg.png

Slizz

American Hip-Hop site I frequent is also a bit of a footy fan. Posted this article about El Shaarawy:

El Shaarawy said:
“The moment I got to Serie A, my sex life multiplied by 10. I use Facebook to pick up all my women. You find so much stuff on the internet.”

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/09/stephan-el-shaarawys-facebook

Last couple previous footy posts on that site were RvP's header, Dempsey to Tottenham and Skyrtel Header.

The FIFA 13 soundtrack -

Animal Kingdom - 'Get Away With It'
Ashtar Command feat. Joshua Radin - 'Mark IV'
Astro - 'Panda'
Atlas Genius - 'If So'
Band Of Horses - 'Feud'
Bastille - 'Weight Of Living, Part 2'
Bloc Party - 'We Are Not Good People'
Cali - 'Outta My Mind'
Clement Marfo & The Frontline - 'Us Against The World'
Crystal Fighters - 'Follow'
Deadmau5 feat. Gerard Way - 'Professional Griefers'
Django Django - 'Hail Bop'
Duologue - 'Get Out While You Can'
Elliphant feat. Adam Kanyama - 'TeKKno Scene'
Featurecast feat. Pugs Atomz - 'Got That Fire (Oh La Ha)'
Fitz And The Tantrums - 'Spark'
Flo Rida feat. Lil Wayne - 'Let It Roll, Part 2'
Foreign Beggars & Bare Noise - 'See The Light'
Hadouken! - 'Bliss Out'
Imagine Dragons - 'On Top Of The World'
Jagwar Ma - 'What Love'
Kasabian - 'Club Foot'
Jonathan Boulet - 'You're A Animal'
Kimbra - 'Come Into My Head'
Kitten - 'G#'
Kraftklub - 'Eure Madchen'
Ladyhawke - 'Black White & Blue'
Madeon - 'Finale'
Matisyahu - 'Searchin''
Metric - 'Speed The Collapse'
Miike Snow - Paddling Out'
Passion Pit - 'I'll Be Alright'
Reptar - 'Sweet Sipping Soda'
Reverend And The Makers - 'Shine The Light'
Rock Mafia - 'Fly Or Die'
The Royal Concept - 'Goldrushed'
Royal Teeth - 'Wild'
Santigold - 'Big Mouth'
St. Lucia - 'September'
Stepdad - 'Jungles'
The Chevin - 'Champion'
The Enemy - 'Saturday'
The Heavy - 'Don’t Say Nothing'
The Presets - 'Ghosts'
Two Door Cinema Club - 'Sleep Alone'
Walk The Moon - 'Quesadilla'
Wretch 32 - 'Blur'
Youngblood Hawke - 'We Come Running'
Young Empires - 'Rain Of Gold'
Zemaria - 'Past 2'

The soundtracks are always pretty great, plenty of stuff I don't know on here which is what I want from my FIFA music :D

Wilbur

Banned
That FIFA soundtrack is awesome. Pre ordered the game already but will trade it in if I don't like it. I've been playing the PES 2013 demo instead of FIFA 12 recently, I'm utterly bored of it. Just feels so soulless. PES is good fun, nothing great but it's not just me going through the motions and playing the same team every time I play.

TeegsD

The FIFA 13 soundtrack -

The soundtracks are always pretty great, plenty of stuff I don't know on here which is what I want from my FIFA music :D

Dat tracklist... Deadmau5, two door cinema club, kasabian, imagine dragons, passion pit....I want to buy it just for the soundtrack. Hopefully I end up getting a Wii U so I can buy it, don't really wanna get it for anything else.

And FM13 looks great. I cannot wait to play it. Never played a network game because I just had no clue how it worked so hopefully it'll be easier now.

Meier

Holy shit, Club Foot? Are they ever going to let that go?

It is a pretty great song.

Surprised they didn't put in a song from Sleigh Bells' new album since they gave them the intro last year. That Band of Horses one must off their forthcoming album.. can't wait! My favorite American band.

I must be in the minority as I find FIFA soundtracks to be mind numbingly shite (but then again I ain't into this wank student music)

The only good song on this one was 'it's no prolem for me but is problem for you'

The world cup version was good in that respect mind

Also I find FM pretty boring myself

Wilbur

Banned
I must be in the minority as I find FIFA soundtracks to be mind numbingly shite (but then again I ain't into this wank student music)

The only good song on this one was 'it's no prolem for me but is problem for you'

The world cup version was good in that respect mind

Also I find FM pretty boring myself

The only one you liked was Chase & Status.

If that isn't student music I don't know what is.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Krasic: "One day I will tell my daughter I played with Il Capitano, the greatest & most famous player in all of Calcio."

Come back Milos. <3

On second thoughts... stay where you're! But please know that we still love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom