• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
my team is playing brazil tomorrow can I smuggle some vuvuzelas in to troll the home team

vuvuzela.jpg

Toni Kroos is out for tomorrow's match! Probably just resting him because Bayern told him so but what do I care. They could rest him for ten years and I'd be okay with it.

#KhediraBenderFuture
or
#KhediraGündoganFuture

Oh, wait, we still have that cripple Schweinsteiger. Well, whatever.

Choc

Banned
they casual'd FM :(

FM 2013 first feature

'The headline new bit is a Classic mode - an alternative, "less time-consuming" version of Football Manager. Presumably, this is supposed to resemble the early and rather more basic Football Manager games.
Classic mode, nicknamed "FMC", simplifies club management all that sort of stuff. With Classic mode enabled, you'll be able to blast through an entire season in around eight-10 hours.'

FM announce video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRQiCNdSGSg&feature=player_embedded

Hixx

they casual'd FM :(

FM 2013 first feature

'The headline new bit is a Classic mode - an alternative, "less time-consuming" version of Football Manager. Presumably, this is supposed to resemble the early and rather more basic Football Manager games.
Classic mode, nicknamed "FMC", simplifies club management all that sort of stuff. With Classic mode enabled, you'll be able to blast through an entire season in around eight-10 hours.'

FM announce video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRQiCNdSGSg&feature=player_embedded

This is fucking great. If it's like CM in the late 90s early 00's, I will be SO HAPPY I could shit.

edit: Microtransactions in my FM? No.

Sounds like there are no major changes then. Meh...I dunno, the Classic mode sounds good, sometimes FM really does take too long. I wonder if you will be able to switch in between Classic/Full in one save file though.

There's a twitter rumor that says Shinji was stretchered off the Japan game because of a broken leg.

Not true. He was taken off at halftime and there was no sign of any injury whatsoever. He was just playing bad.

Clegg

There's a twitter rumor that says Shinji was stretchered off the Japan game because of a broken leg.

Not true. He was taken off at halftime and there was no sign of any injury whatsoever. He was just playing bad.

The fact that he didn't have a very good game isn't encouraging either.

Yeah you know what, I will just use FMRTE or the Editor for that. If they remove the ability to use that they can go fuck themselves.

Zamps has gone crazy on his older days in FM

nM0uN.jpg

Kyoufu

I would actually play FMC mode. I can't be arsed with the endless menus and micro management in the full thing.

edit: Idris Elba as James Bond... I would actually watch a Bond film again. It's never going to happen is it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom