• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Spurs don't even register as a threat for me.

I know I should be worried about the game, but Spurs never beat United.

Having said that, they'll probably fucking beat us now.
Especially given the way this Spurs team are playing.
So will Modric turn out to be one of the worst buys for RM in recent times? They could have gotten Cazorla for much less.
Just because Arsenal got Cazorla at a snip doesn't suddenly make Modric a bad purchase.

I think Modric is a decent buy for Madrid in that he allows them to dominate the midfield more in a way that Ozil didn't provide. Ozil's a bigger attacking threat, but for me Modric is a better player.

Expecting Welberg to get a run.

Ideally (though this will never happen, all season long), we set up

--------DDG
Raf--Rio--Vidic--Büttner
---Carrick---Clev
------Kagawa
Valencia----Nani/Welberg
-------RVP

I was thinking this, except Anderson or Powell alongside Cleverly against more mobile midfields and Rooney instead of Nani.

Or

--Carrick/Anderson
Clev---------Powell/Anderson
------Kagawa
----RVP---Rooney

For a more narrow midfield

Dibbz

Anyone else watching the women's under 17 world cup? Nigeria winning 10 - 0 against hosts Azerbaijan. Still 20 minutes to go lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
|OT5| SHAMED. LIKE IN A BUKKAKE

approved-stamp-400x226.png

The right answer. She's a real succubus. Apparently they broke up, now watch Pato become Mr. Steel.

I'm not feeling tonight's Giovinco - Quaglia attack. I would have started Vucinic, we'll need that link between the midfield and the front line more than we'll need it against Roma, where an old-school punta like Matri could do wonders against Roma's inexperienced, prone to blunders and quite frankly shitty back line.

Yeah. Gio - Vucinic is our best partnership it seems, and when I say best I mean the least shitty, since it's lose-lose upfront anyway.

Mirko played one of his best games last season over there but against an almost completely different Fiorentina. We must be careful with Quaglia, we don't want him to lose his scoring touch, again.

Corriere dello Sport is saying Marchisio starts (over Giaccherini) and Vucinic (over Gio). I'm not sure about that.

sohois

Surely 'BUKKAKE' in the title will get pass the google censor, mods probably wouldn't allow it. We'll have to think up some way to reference the word like with JT.

Hmm, what football term best represents Bukkake...?

My vote would be a 'Venky's'.

Surely 'BUKKAKE' in the title will get pass the google censor, mods probably wouldn't allow it. We'll have to think up some way to reference the word like with JT.

Not that I agree we should censor but I think 'Bramble' best encapsulates that moment where you wonder quite how your life went so wrong that you ended up on your knees with seminal fluid coating your eye lashes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus: Of the 98 teams in Europe's top 5 leagues, only Everton (20.4) have averaged more shots per game this season than Juventus (20.3)

Holy shit Everton!

San Siro.

We have a player called Boakye is that close enough?

Then |OT5| SHAMED. LIKE WHEN RECIEVING THE LOAD FROM A MULTITUDE IN THE TOWN'S SQUARE

Slizz

Snoop Dogg has been on SportsCenter live for like 10 minutes talking bout FIFA 13, it's hilarious. They had him take a kick on goal and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom