• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The midfielders are doing everything. Del Bosque was onto something when he benched all his strikers.

Mkhitaryan is class.

I arrived :). My phone camera sucks haha.

RrPPC.jpg

Belgium : Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Chadli, Witsel, Dembélé, De Bruyne; Hazard, Benteke

No defensive midfielder, let's do this. Belgrade crowd is so hostile.

Tosic hit the post already after 1 minute lol.

Gods Vertonghen has been skinned three times within the first 5 minutes. Gotta stop flying forward Super Jan. Serbia got acres of space in attack at the moment.

That Tadic kid is killing him on the right flank. Courtois had to make two nice saves.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gods Vertonghen has been skinned three times within the first 5 minutes. Gotta stop flying forward Super Jan. Serbia got acres of space in attack at the moment.

That Tadic kid is killing him on the right flank. Courtois had to make two nice saves.

I don't understand all the spunking over Jan at LB for Spurs. It doesn't look right, he's not a natural FB and is easily beaten.

Linius

Oh Slizz, dunno if you will read this in time. But my internet is very unstable at the moment, just got disconnected twice in a row. So it can happen that I'm suddenly gone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom