• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother really doesn't rate Henderson at all.

I think he's fucking bonkers.

Brendan-Rodgers-008.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Armenia equalised in controversial circumstances. Christian Maggio clashed heads with Davit Manoyan and the referee put the whistle to his lips, but did not blow, allowing play to continue. Mkhitaryan surged forward past Andrea Barzagli and placed an angled drive across Buffon’s outstretched hand into the far bottom corner. Cesare Prandelli was furious, especially as Maggio needed treatment for some time after the goal. The rules do suggest that a head injury should see play halted.

wat.

Also Barzagli what kinda tackle was that??

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty
England: Hart, Walker, Baines, Carrick, Jagielka, Cahill, Walcott, Cleverley, Welbeck, Rooney (C), Oxlade-Chamberlain.

I hope Welbeck and Cleverley do good and then everybody says they're amazing and then everybody gets annoyed.

Come on Clev.

Feorax

To be fair a lot of people don't rate Henderson. Does Rodgers rate him?

I really don't know. It's baffling though, seekng has he's played very well every time he's had a chance.

In terms of having the vision to play a defence splitting pass, he's second to none in our squad IMO. He's also excellent in defence, and him being subbed was, to me, one of the reasons we lost against Udinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom