• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

michael_emerson.jpg

dc89, first name Daniel, you live in the Northwest of England with your girlfriend. Your favourite sport is football, your favourite team is Manchester City and your favourite player is Sergio Aguero. Your little brother was born 2 years after you and joined the forum after reading your posts and realising how brilliant The_Hitcher89 was. When Manchester City won the Barclays Premier League in May 2012 you posed in front of the television and had your girlfriend take a photograph on her iPhone 4, which you then posted on Twitter. I know all about you, dc89

Lol that was Meier.

Yup, I won't even talk shit to Portugaf because I don't condone the way the team is playing under him. But 3 points is 3 points. We did defend fairly well. Portugal didn't even have a real chance to score in the second half. And Ronnie got Berezutski'd.

Wow, Impressed by Russia's defense from the 20 minutes I watched of the game. Still don't think Portugal doesn't play right for their assets, and I think Nani should wear the armband, not Ronaldo.

DominoKid

Wow, Impressed by Russia's defense from the 20 minutes I watched of the game. Still don't think Portugal doesn't play right for their assets, and I think Nani should wear the armband, not Ronaldo.

they only have 2 assets. ronaldo and nani. the rest of their squad is nothing to write home about.

I remember during the Euros, Nani was leading the team, hustling his ass off, and showed heart, while Ronaldo stayed in a corner and looked pissy the entire time. I think Ronaldo thinks he needs to win for Portugal by himself, and can't handle the pressure of being the captain.

Hixx

I really rate Danny Rose.

A future left flank of him and Sterling for England will be amazing.

I was incredibly apprehensive when we signed him on loan but he's been very good since he did. Was shocked when O'Neill took him off against City, though I wonder if he was protecting him maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom