• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Messi

Let's say Chelsea win league and reach the CL semis, but over summer Pep says he wants to go to Chelsea. Does RDM get the boot?

Garjon

I'd put Townsend on. This system is not balanced.

You seem to be allowing Chelsea space to run into far too easily. The passing looks a bit disorganised too. Either way, I can't see you scoring this half.

EDIT: That said, Chelsea's midfield doesn't look too impressive either.

EDIT 2: And as I say that, you nearly go and score.

bud

so many of these spurs players lack football intelligence--all they do is run with the ball until they run into a player wearing a blue shirt, and then they lose it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gylfi noooo

Better

so many of these spurs players lack football intelligence--all they do is run with the ball until they run into a player wearing a blue shirt, and then they lose it.

They are nervous. These are all smart players except Defoe.

3Sixty

GOAL! #saintsfc U18s 3-1 Villa U18s. Ryan SEAGER with a fantastic bicycle kick in stoppage time. Well worth watching on Saints Player later!

I'll take £50m right now.

Ushojax

Ade plus Townsend for Dempsey and JD. AVB pls

We have got the jitters big time.

GOAL! #saintsfc U18s 3-1 Villa U18s. Ryan SEAGER with a fantastic bicycle kick in stoppage time. Well worth watching on Saints Player later!

I'll take £50m right now.

We'll give you 3.3m

We got our best and worst but off you. Shearer £3.3m - Kevin Davies £7.5m and James Beattie

Messi

Damn Torres has some nice feet today

olivia-wilde-feet-9.jpg

:p

Ushojax

Clint has been rancid. Taking far too long on the ball.

Luiz lol

bud

do the spurs not have a decent left back somewhere? vertonghen's being abused; he's nowehere near a leftback. he'd be pretty good for them in the center so that he could help with the build-up.

dempsey is shit.

Top Bottom