• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Fucking Live Online Footy, one time I have time to watch a match it's being shit.

Edit: Now it's working, and United is down already...le sigh, classic.

I use starstreams myself, it's the only site I could find which gives me HD streams to all the American sports as well as the European sports. Plus they have all the major US networks running 24/7 streams, such as fox, amc, nbc, showtime, hbo, discovery etc.. in HD

Unfortunately they're currently not taking in any new users at the moment.

Igo

Man United 0-1 Stoke

untitled-1f5q92.gif
I don't understand why De Gea doesn't just collect this. It's litterally 3 feet in front of him.

confuziz

Banned
I use starstreams myself, it's the only site I could find which gives me HD streams to all the American sports as well as the European sports. Plus they have all the major US networks running 24/7 streams, such as fox, amc, nbc, showtime, hbo, discovery etc.. in HD

Unfortunately they're currently not taking in any new users at the moment.

That's why you can make all the godlike gifs!

I don't understand why De Gea doesn't just collect this. It's litterally 3 feet in front of him.

He's afraid of going out against teams with normal players that attacks the ball. I can only imagine him being fucking terrified of the wild beasts from Stoke.

Tc91

Look at the way they play its actually disgusting.

You're right Fergie they are the jolly green giants. I hate them.

Welbz COME ON MAN 2 times you've fucked up great chances now.

JesusTom

Someone needs to send Fergie a copy of Fifa 13 so he can see what positions his players play in. Welbeck on the wing? Ridiculous.

Top Bottom