• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Arnie

Again, Sterling's quick but he's very wasteful in good positions, and prone to a bad touch.

I really want to see Assaidi, he's been great when he's had chances.

ShogunX

Sterling wasteful again. I swear I have seen this somewhere before.......

I expect 70%+ Possession and a Pogrebnyak header.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs had 23 (16 on target) shots today, Chelsea 11 (7). What a shame that Gylfi can't finish at the moment. He could have had a had trick today.

Chelsea are so clinical with their chances right now, great finishing from them today.

Meier

Oh fuck, straight red for Milner.. that seemed insanely harsh...

I guess seeing the replay, that was the right decision. Didn't touch the ball.

Tc91

JM7 HAHAHAHA

he even came to berlin to see him in the cup final this year. i just don't get it :(

He's lost the plot mate no idea where to play him so he just leaves him out the squad!

Seems to be doing the same with Welbeck playing him on fucking left wing!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Great little header from Rooney.

Also, HUDDERSSSSFFIFIIIEEEEELLLLLD. Still time for Wolves to come back but I can be very happy with an early lead, a little headway.

EDIT: Oh Milner you donkey.

Blablurn

revierderby-randale-514.jpg

2,h=343.bild.jpeg

2,h=343.bild.jpeg

damn, schalke vs dortmund is quite heated today.

What a shitty start, totally Klopp's fault, though. The 3-5-2 didn't work at all, can't remember the last time we were so bad. 35 minutes gifted to Schlacke. We looked much better after changing back to 4-2-3-1, second half will be ours.

Also, how fucking disgusting is Schlacke please? They're wasting time and didn't do anything at all after 20 minutes. That shit club deserves to get fucked.

Someone needs to send Fergie a copy of Fifa 13 so he can see what positions his players play in. Welbeck on the wing? Ridiculous.
Hahahaha that's hilarious. So true. I remember live season on last year's FIFA was hell so often thanks to Fergie's team choices.

Jesus, another close call.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
United being bossed by Stoke.

Perhaps they will be the ones who drop out of the top 4.

Blablurn

What a shitty start, totally Klopp's fault, though. The 3-5-2 didn't work at all, can't remember the last time we were so bad. 35 minutes gifted to Schlacke. We looked much better after changing back to 4-2-3-1, second half will be ours.

Also, how fucking disgusting is Schlacke please? They're wasting time and didn't do anything at all after 20 minutes. That shit club deserves to get fucked.

lets go for the draw dortmund!

Meier

Mancini is really the worst manager ever. How do you not become champions with such a team. fuckin stupid

? Our captain looked like he was playing FIFA Clubs for a minute and gives the ball away. What is Mancini supposed to do in this scenario?

Top Bottom