• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Man United 1-1 Stoke

untitled-2rns15.gif

Lightning

Banned
What a shitty start, totally Klopp's fault, though. The 3-5-2 didn't work at all, can't remember the last time we were so bad. 35 minutes gifted to Schlacke. We looked much better after changing back to 4-2-3-1, second half will be ours.

Also, how fucking disgusting is Schlacke please? They're wasting time and didn't do anything at all after 20 minutes. That shit club deserves to get fucked.
The game depresses me. I hate schakle.

kharma45

Fuck I missed JM7. But i'm going to say it now.

Clattenberg is a cunt.

Haven't seen it but from the BBC

Danny Mills on BBC Radio 5 live at The Hawthorns

"That was dead central and once James Milner made that tackle, the referee had no option but to send him off."

but also

Steve Claridge, BBC Sport

"I saw the foul on West Brom's Shane Long. He was clear on goal but there was another player in the picture as well from Manchester City. We will have to see how things develop."

Debatable it seems.

Clegg

This is fucking shit.

We actually looked good with a three man midfield in our last game. So what does Fergie do? Picks a two man midfield comprised of our most immobile CMs. There is a fucking chasm between our midfielders and strikers because our CMs sit so deep.

Fucking ridiculous tactical decision. And we only score from a cross into the box. It's like SAF has learned nothing over the last month and a half.

fuenf

No disrespect United fans but what's up with your defense? Every matchday there are comments like "De Gea" keeping us in the game, De GOAT etc. It sounds like he's under fire all the time. I mean a top teams should dominate possesion and / or limit the other teams chances. I'm just curious, i didnt watch too many United games this season.

kharma45

No disrespect United fans but what's up with your defense? Every matchday there are comments like "De Gea" keeping us in the game, De GOAT etc. It sounds like he's under fire all the time. I mean a top teams should dominate possesion and / or limit the other teams chances. I'm just curious, i didnt watch too many United games this season.

It's not our defence more our midfield.

ShogunX

Get the fuck in. Great little pass by Suarez and I think Sterling needed that goal to give him a confidence boost. Great finish.

pappe

Rio is past it, Evra is Evra, Vidic Smalling Evans are injured. Leaving Evans who is decent at best and De gea to do all the work.

Tc91

Evra.

Seriously that's what it is. It all comes from 1 man and his name is Evra.

Our midfield and Evra suck

Meier

Just noticed Dembele didn't play at all today? Damn you, AVB! Hopefully Granero comes on for QPR tomorrow.

Debatable it seems.

It was close. Joleon was in the area and Milner clearly was making an effort for the ball.. it wasn't like the foul was obviously meant to stop the run. He did miss it though and it was a breakaway so I can see why he gave a red. Felt like a yellow to me initially but I'm biased.

Top Bottom