• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Lightning

Banned
Don't like our team selection. Fuck you Wenger.

I don't have a good opinion of Gervinho as a striker. Although Giroud was crappy against Norwich so was Gervinho and the rest of the squad.

Wilbur

Banned
Did you end up trying that
crap
drink?

Dat Blu Ray quality, looks damn amazing.

Also, a huge w.t.f at that discussion between Yurt and Salvadora lol. Wtf is it even about

They wanna be Arnie's bitch.

COME ON AJAX AND DORTMUND

Got nuff love for you Madrid bros but you're going through anyway so we need the other two to knock City out.

Lightning

Banned
Theo striker?
Theo has got a fantastic finish on him. Heaps of pace but lacks the technical skill to score against teams who sit deep. Theo would have been ideal against Norwich at the weekend but today won't be that useful.

Needs to work on how to score or get last defenders without solely relying on pace like he does.

The SkySports streams are very nice quality. Much improved

Yeah. You reminded me about Events Centre!

DZa9Y.jpg

Lets do this!

Bo-Locks

Ajax have started well. City could be staring Thursday night Channel 5 football humiliation in the face, along with Liverpool, if they don't get a grip.

Manager

Mancini is failing just as he failed previous CL matches. No pressure at all on the opponents. Milner and Barry are especially awful, just standing and letting the Ajax player do whatever he wants. Nasri is as always putting no pressure at all. Ajax defenders can just pass past Dzeko and Aguero and then it's highway to the City goal.

Meier

Only able to read the updates for the City match since my LOF sub ran out.. they raised the price too (and charge an extra pound for foreign transactions!), the bastards. Sounds like Ajax are playing quite well and we're still back on the bus for the most part.

Tc91

Ouch Yaya.

Only able to read the updates for the City match since my LOF sub ran out.. they raised the price too, the bastards. Sounds like Ajax are playing quite well and we're still back on the bus for the most part.

Pretty much, Yaya just picked up a injury and Tevez is warming up.

Edit: Yaya back on but limping heavily.

Top Bottom