• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Croatia-Wales should be an entertaining affair. It will be nice to see our old Croatian Triforce again.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I doubt they're russian to score another

jokerclap.gif

Meier

$2.50 to win $5.28
Belgium, Argentina, Netherlands

$2.50 to win $5.02
Lithuania/Bosnia and Herzegovina, Luxembourg/Israel, Portugal/Northern Ireland Over 2.5 goals

$2.75 to win $25.45
Belgium, Argentina, South Korea, Mexico, Netherlands

Thank fuck for that penalty. Jesus Capello, why didn't you start Dzagoev? Nearly got punished for it.
Also Arshavin. Did he ever even sweat at Arsenal?

If 3 years of Pavlyuchenko taught me anything, it's that Russian players are never arsed. It could be the biggest game of their lives and most of them would treat it like a pre-season friendly.

Honestly, it's just how Russians play. Not a pace based playing style.

Anderson

Won jackpot on a fruit machine yesterday and won a fair bit on the heinken cup at the weekend, my luck usually comes in threes, so my accumlator is guaranteed to come through tonight, c'mon!

Wonder if Walker and Baines feel a bit aggrieved. Especially Baines. Then again, he wouldn't have the freedom of the flank as he did against San Marino

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wales team

Price, Gunter, Davies, Williams, Vaughan, Blake, Allen, Ledley, King, Bale, Morison.

Threw me for a moment. They are going to get murdered, Bale and Allen (at a stretch) are the only two players who'd get near Croatia's team.

K1LLER7

Wales team

Price, Gunter, Davies, Williams, Vaughan, Blake, Allen, Ledley, King, Bale, Morison.

Threw me for a moment. They are going to get murdered, Bale and Allen (at a stretch) are the only two players who'd get near Croatia's team.
But Bale is Messi and ronaldo class. Well at least his diving's better.

Yen

"@TonyBarretTimes: Hooray! The England band have been banned from tonight's game. No need to press the mute button then."

Yes!!

Top Bottom