• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Arnie

Fucking hell, did anyone see the reaction of the Serbia fans and U21 players after the game? Hope they're banned for a very long time. Rose was racially abused, seemingly, and a full on fight erupted.

3Sixty

1 down, 4 to go. C'mon boys.

Fucking hell, did anyone see the reaction of the Serbia fans and U21 players after the game? Hope they're banned for a very long time. Rose was racially abused, seemingly, and a full on fight erupted.

I'd be pretty pissed if Connor Wickham scored against me too.

Salvadora

You guys watching Spain/France or England/Poland? I think i'll watch the former because the England match last week nearly bored me to death.

This is not a betting post, please ignore.

Some disgraceful scenes at the end if the England U21 match v Serbia. Racial provocation and punches being thrown at England players (who hit back). Danny Rose got sent off for reacting to someone who called him a monkey or was making monkey chants at him.

Even Steve Wigley got accosted.

Salvadora

Joey Barton fights with opposition during Marseille friendly after diving into heavy tackle
JgRri.jpg

f5Liu.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-friendly-after-diving-into-heavy-tackle.html
What a piece of shit.

Hixx

The ref in the U21 game was a fucking CUNT

Yellow cards for pretty much any foul, it bordered on the ridiculous. And then to send a lad off for kicking the ball away AFTER FULL TIME in frustration at being constantly abused because of the colour of his skin... unbelievable. Serbia should be banned for the reaction. They'll get a 20k fine and a slap on the wrist.

Belgium : Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Dembele, Chadli, Mertens, Benteke and De Bruyne

Same squad as last time, except for Hazard who has been replaced by Mertens, the real Belgian Messi. Hope he's going to sulk on the bench and go grab a hotdog again instead of watching his teammates.

Scotland : McGregor; Hutton, Caldwell, Berra, Fox; Commons, McArtur, D.Fletcher (cap), Morrison, Maloney; S. Fletcher.

Not feeling this, don't see how the Belgian defense can cope with the white Falcao.

yeah, I just read it too. Shit, hope he won't miss the derby..
---
Cheer up Kenka, you'll win vs. Iceland (maybe) :p

/why is Löw going with Kroos & Schweine. We'll be as open as ever in terms of defense. Crap. He should've played Bender.

//Bender's not even around

Kyoufu

Belgium : Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Dembele, Chadli, Mertens, Benteke and De Bruyne

Same squad as last time, except for Hazard who has been replaced by Mertens, the real Belgian Messi. Hope he's going to sulk on the bench and go grab a hotdog again instead of watching his teammates.

Scotland : McGregor; Hutton, Caldwell, Berra, Fox; Commons, McArtur, D.Fletcher (cap), Morrison, Maloney; S. Fletcher.

Not feeling this, don't see how the Belgian defense can cope with the white Falcao.

Mertens double hattrick.

This is not a betting post, please ignore.

Some disgraceful scenes at the end if the England U21 match v Serbia. Racial provocation and punches being thrown at England players (who hit back). Danny Rose got sent off for reacting to someone who called him a monkey or was making monkey chants at him.

Even Steve Wigley got accosted.

The ref in the U21 game was a fucking CUNT

Yellow cards for pretty much any foul, it bordered on the ridiculous. And then to send a lad off for kicking the ball away AFTER FULL TIME in frustration at being constantly abused because of the colour of his skin... unbelievable. Serbia should be banned for the reaction. They'll get a 20k fine and a slap on the wrist.

Just turned the channel over as I didn't realise that the U21s were on TV and it was disgraceful. The Serbian players were being Cunts after the whistle and even started on our Assistant Manager! Also, Danny Rose looked really upset.

spidye

---

/why is Löw going with Kroos & Schweine. We'll be as open as ever in terms of defense. Crap. He should've played Bender.

so there's not one proper DM on the team???
lolöw

Hixx

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/connor-wickhams-goal-danny-roses-red-card-brawl-amid-racist-claims-england-u21-v-serbia-u21/

Vid of the trouble. Also Connor Wickham massively over-celebrating the easiest goal he will ever score. If Serbia aren't banned it's rock solid proof that FIFA/UEFA are absolute scum.

Racism in football is a disgrace. I get that racism still exists but it gets looked over in football way too much.

UEFA and FIFA need to sort this shit out.

Can't believe we're going to have the World Cup in Russia.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ashley Williams is so shit. He's cost Swansea goals like that as well. He's the captain FFS.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why ban the WHOLE country? Why not ban the ones involved for life? Sounds better to me.

-

Italy: De Sanctis; Abate, Barzagli, Chiellini, Balzaretti; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Balotelli, Osvaldo

What?

What?

..?

Kenka

---

Yeah, I hope we bag the win. And regarding the U-21, we were in the final last year, now it's your turn. Do well, you have to since you kicked us out :)

Go IRAN !!

3Sixty

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/connor-wickhams-goal-danny-roses-red-card-brawl-amid-racist-claims-england-u21-v-serbia-u21/

Vid of the trouble. Also Connor Wickham massively over-celebrating the easiest goal he will ever score. If Serbia aren't banned it's rock solid proof that FIFA/UEFA are absolute scum.

Haha I should have known it wouldn't have been a proper goal.

Edit: Steve Wigley haha

Hixx

Why ban the WHOLE country? Why not ban the ones involved for life? Sounds better to me.

-

Italy: De Sanctis; Abate, Barzagli, Chiellini, Balzaretti; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Balotelli, Osvaldo

What?

What?

..?

Because that will change nothing.

A fight between the fans or players?

The Serbian players and coaching staff ended up basically attacking our lads when they were getting into the tunnel.

Top Bottom