• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Oxx

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/connor-wickhams-goal-danny-roses-red-card-brawl-amid-racist-claims-england-u21-v-serbia-u21/

Vid of the trouble. Also Connor Wickham massively over-celebrating the easiest goal he will ever score. If Serbia aren't banned it's rock solid proof that FIFA/UEFA are absolute scum.

Cunts.

Kenka

I don't want to sound disrespectful but can anyone tell me why Isaksson plays instead of Wiland? It makes no sense at all.

Bento

I don't want to sound disrespectful but can anyone tell me why Isaksson plays instead of Wiland? It makes no sense at all.
Isaksson is probably the least of our worries right now :p Lets see if we can keep this beneath double digits...

My accumulator looks very nice at the moment but last I checked the Czechs were struggling against Bulgaria. If you check my betslip history, you'll see half a dozen accumulators worth three digits all failing because of one team, or late minute goals. My luck has to change

Hixx

Banning everyone is ridiculous. Ban the culprits, including the players and it'll significantly reduce these incidents.

No it isn't. It's not like this is the only time the Serbians have acted like this.

Racism from the fans (and it wasn't a minority), their COACHING STAFF and players attacked the English... it was fucking despicable. This wasn't a tiny one-off incident.

Tc91

Adrian Chiles does my nut in.

Asking Gareth Southgate, Roy Keane and Lee Dixon to have a debate when does heavy rain turn into a downpour.

Shut up Adrian.

FootballFan

Is that the most annoying character design in games?

Why are 2 kids getting married? Geez that looks so bad..

Also dat Balon d'Or list is so crap lol.

Coentrao? Lampard? Raul? wtf. Should just be realistic and put the 5 real options up:

Messi
Ronaldo
Casillas
Iniesta
Pirlo.

Alaba is playing for Austria right now.

Who?

No it isn't. It's not like this is the only time the Serbians have acted like this.

Racism from the fans (and it wasn't a minority), their COACHING STAFF and players attacked the English... it was fucking despicable. This wasn't a tiny one-off incident.

Yep they do it quite often. Remember against Italy the match had to be stopped half way through because of chants, riots etc in the stadium. And then against New Zealand the fans were going nuts because they were losing, Vidic had to grab the microphone and talk in Serbian to calm everyone down before they all ran onto the pitch.

HN0ek.jpg

Meier

Compared to what? Hasn't been impressive

*shrugs* This sounds pretty good thus far.

18′ WHAT A CLEARANCE FROM KJAER!!!! Balotelli cuts the ball to the edge of the box for Claudio Marchisio whips a cracking shot towards the top corner but the Danish defender is there to clear with a fantastic header! Fantastic defending!

17′ Fantastic speed and strength from Balotelli wins a free kick in a great position down the right-hand side for Italy. Lets see if they can give their fans something to cheer about.

13′ Denmark probing for the opening goal here!!! Its all very scrappy inside the area with a couple of Danish shots being blocked near the penalty spot. It ends up being Balotelli who takes charge by tracking back and smashing the ball up the park! The visitors have started strong!

Top Bottom