• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Portugaloool

hugemistake.gif

Meier

4-3 now? Are Germany the new Arsenal?

Sounds like right after Sweden got #2, Zlatan almost assisted on #3. Seems like they have Germany on their back foot.

If Honduras wins and Panama beats Cuba as expected (really, as long as Cuba doesn't crush Panama actually), Honduras would move on and Canada would be out. Bengston scored their second goal as well!

Kroos does not belong in DM, certainly not paired with Schweinsteiger. You can't have 2 quasi-DMs against a team like Sweden.
Kroos doesn not even belong anywhere close to such vital positions as DM in 4-2-3-1, he'd be better off at CAM - seeing as he's such a phlegmatic ass.
And he still keeps pressuring Löw into playing him, I fucking hate him right now*.

/Westermann is an option, yes. BUT, he hasn't played in years in the national team so there's no knowing of how that would work out.

//* of course I hate Löw much more..

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah we are. What a poor display from us... Expected of course.

You guys have too much talent to play the way you do. Bento should be fired imo

You should be playing attacking football. We had the same problem until we got a new manager and now we're doing good

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport Chief Football Writer

"The roof cannot be closed yet because it is still expected to rain heavily in Warsaw for another couple of hours.

"Asked whether it is going to rain at 5pm tomorrow Polish FA representative says: 'I'm not a fortune teller'."

:lol So fucking stupid.

Top Bottom