• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

bud

my bet is dead. i just don't think this betting thing is for me.

every time i bet, illogical things happen. i think it's a curse.

luckily, my four bets are only worth a buck in total, but still. why does this always happen to me? i do not deserve this.

Hieberrr

3 now?! Craziness. Unless Cuba somehow hangs 6 or 7 on Panama (and Cuba is 0-5 coming in), then Canada is out. Quite a reversal of fortune.

Yeah... There is no way that Cuba will drop anything on Panama. Half of their players are in Canada right now zzzz.
Both of my teams let me down today....

fuenf

tbh I cant stop laughing, guess Germany is already in 'tourney'-form. Sorry but after the horrors of May and June this shit doesnt faze me in the slightest.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
CUBA SCORES WHAT THE FUCK

CUBA 1
PANAMA 0

Take any team that plays at sea level up to 4000 metres of altitude in La Paz at 3pm and you are gonna see similar results. The teams that have managed to get a result from Bolivia are those that have had the time to prepare beforehand. Uruguay just played at Mendoza on Friday.

We beat them. Still your point is valid we played like dog shit in Quito

Clegg

FFS you bottling German wankers.

Irelans needed you to win so we'd have a chance of beating Sweden to second place.

Meier

Bahaha, Sweden socres and it's 4-4 now. Amazing.

Apparently that goal by No. Ireland was the first Portugal have conceded at home in their last 7 qualifying matches. :lol I need 2 more goals in the 2nd half.. don't care who gets em.

spidye

this game was löw's fault. more offensive players getting subbed in after seeing your team falls apart defensively?
ridiculous.

ibp9i0TWzSXXKP.gif

Deutschlol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
my bet is dead. i just don't think this betting thing is for me.

every time i bet, illogical things happen. i think it's a curse.

luckily, my four bets are only worth a buck in total, but still. why does this always happen to me? i do not deserve this.
:lol !!

deroli

lol what a game! The first 60 minutes were brilliant! Our second goal was such a beauty and there were soo many other great plays, too. But wtf @ the final 30 minutes. Sweden just could create chance after chance. The next days will be very entertaining here :p

Top Bottom