• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

spidye

Kroos does not belong in DM, certainly not paired with Schweinsteiger. You can't have 2 quasi-DMs against a team like Sweden.
Kroos doesn not even belong anywhere close to such vital positions as DM in 4-2-3-1, he'd be better off at CAM - seeing as he's such a phlegmatic ass.
And he still keeps pressuring Löw into playing him, I fucking hate him right now.

/Westermann is an option, yes. BUT, he hasn't played in years in the national team so there's no knowing of how that would work out.

I disagree. Kroos was pretty vital for the offense today. the bigger problem was the whole team refusing to defend right now. starts from klose or reus and ends with badstuber.

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport Chief Football Writer

"The roof cannot be closed yet because it is still expected to rain heavily in Warsaw for another couple of hours.

"Asked whether it is going to rain at 5pm tomorrow Polish FA representative says: 'I'm not a fortune teller'."

:lol So fucking stupid.

IHoND.jpg
Prolly his bro.

/
I disagree. Kroos was pretty vital for the offense today. the bigger problem was the whole team refusing to defend right now. starts from klose or reus and ends with badstuber.
No, we don't have a DM. No one needs to shoot 4 goals and then be afraid of loosing it all. If he's so great for the offense put him in CAM.

Meier

Goal.com commentary palcing a lot of blame in Germany game on Badstuber. That fucker made me give him a raise of $50k ($110k -> $160k) to move to my Porto side in FIFA 13. He's young and was already an 84 so I had no choice but to sign him after my enquiry suggested they'd take $9m for him (ended up taking $13m or so oddly enough).

PJX

i don't think so. Tavarez has GOD status in Uruguay.

Doubt it. Are we forgetting Argentina conceded six goals at this stadium last World Cup cycle?

But still, they are playing a different style compared to earlier games. They seem slow and are playing a more defensive game instead of going offensive like they used to. Cavani is getting almost no service and that midfield just seem so poor.

Kenka

Someone please tell me the story with ger - swe.. I have been watching the danes making a fool of themselves..
Simply put, Germany are on their way to a record win. They stop playing and start staring at their belly buttons. Sweden scored three times, and could have netted in five times.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
But still, they are playing a different style compared to earlier games. They seem slow and are playing a more defensive game instead of going offensive like they used to. Cavani is getting almost no service and that midfield just seem so poor.

Forlan is 45 years old now. that was their team. Suarez and Cavani cannot do it alone.

We crushed them last month and made them look below average

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
CUBA SCORES WHAT THE FUCK

CUBA 1
PANAMA 0
Take any team that plays at sea level up to 4000 metres of altitude in La Paz at 3pm and you are gonna see similar results. The teams that have managed to get a result from Bolivia are those that have had the time to prepare beforehand. Uruguay just played at Mendoza on Friday.

Someone please tell me the story with ger - swe.. I have been watching the danes making a fool of themselves..

We zerg rushed the Swedes with a deep-laying-playmaker (Schweinsteiger) and a CAM at DM (Kroos), they folded - Ibra didn't even get the ball.
Löw kept the same team for the second half and Kroos basically just stopped playing as he always does in such games and the Swedes were superb all of a sudden (because they're a fine team at the core)

ANJD AGAUIN A GOAL
GFUCKING SHTEfd

Labadal

MÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅL!

PJX

CUBA SCORES WHAT THE FUCK

CUBA 1
PANAMA 0

Take any team that plays at sea level up to 4000 metres of altitude in La Paz at 3pm and you are gonna see similar results. The teams that have managed to get a result from Bolivia are those that have had the time to prepare beforehand. Uruguay just played at Mendoza on Friday.

I didn't think about that 4000 metres altitude.

2-0 FT for Belgium against Scotland. Terrible showing from Scotland, made it really comfortable for Belgium. Serbia lost in Macedonia somehow but Croatia beat Wales, they are joint first with Belgium now. The game in Zagreb should be crucial.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is what happens when you have two Arsenal players out there. You get an Arsenal result.

Top Bottom