• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

looks like we didn't have Southampton after all.
thank fuck :lol

Todays teams to win:-

Schalke
Valencia
Barca
Anderlecht
Dortmund
arsenal
Sunderland
Wigan
Celtic
Barca

--------

Tommorows teams to win:-

Stuttgart
Malaga
atletico Madrid
Bayern
SPURS
NAPOLI
INTER
JUVE
LAZIO
ROMA
PSG
MADRID

confident about tomorrows.

Salvadora

Martinez; Jenkinson, Djourou, Miquel, Koscielny; Arshavin, Frimpong, Gnabry, Coquelin; Chamakh, Walcott

Pretty much the team I thought we would go for.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Welcome back Wilbury!

Stuttgart
Malaga
atletico Madrid
Bayern
SPURS
NAPOLI
INTER
JUVE
LAZIO
ROMA
PSG
MADRID

What do you mean Inter in caps? Hide them inside spoiler tags or something.

Anderlecht and Standard Liege have let me down so many times this season. Never betting on Belgian teams again.

Damn right. Especially Standard, pretty much a midtable team now thanks to the new owner. Avoid them like the plague. That being said, Anderlecht should win tonight because Gent just got rid of their manager 3 days ago.

spidye

looks like we didn't have Southampton after all.
thank fuck :lol

Todays teams to win:-

Schalke
Valencia
Barca
Anderlecht
Dortmund
arsenal
Sunderland
Wigan
Celtic
Barca

--------

Stuttgart
Malaga
atletico Madrid
Bayern
SPURS
NAPOLI
INTER
JUVE
LAZIO
ROMA
PSG
MADRID

lol you bet on bayern. good luck with that

Wilbur

Banned
Apologies to alexthekid if he thought I was being serious as well; I can see how. I am a cunt.

Going to see Skyfall so missing the games and a Halloween party tomorrow so missing them as well. Didn't put a bet on because the ones I went for weren't high enough stakes for me to risk losing on.

K1LLER7

What do you mean Inter in caps? Hide them inside spoiler tags or something.

Bari-0-3-Inter-Milan.jpg

forgive me :p

I copy pasted the team names, I even had SPURS in cap locks.

Salvadora

Apologies to alexthekid if he thought I was being serious as well; I can see how. I am a cunt.

Going to see Skyfall so missing the games and a Halloween party tomorrow so missing them as well. Didn't put a bet on because the ones I went for weren't high enough stakes for me to risk losing on.

Enjoy. It's a fantastic film.

FootballFan

Marchisio AND Vidal are out of tomorrow's game.

DO NOT bet on Juve.

Omg Yurt. All you Juventus fans are the same lol. You always say you will lose/not win and you always win and never lose. 18 wins in your last 20 games, undefeated in like 400 games.

You guys have to start accepting that Juve are a strong team again, not underdogs, unless they are playing Madrid, us or Bayern.

Some of you are actually saying Nordsjaektaland will beat you in the Juventus Stadium lol.

My Magic are straight up fucked. Will be years before we have any real chance at being relevant again. I loathe the Heat and Lebron and they'd taken over my #1 hated spot from the Lakers but the Lakers and now Dwight are back at #1. Fuckers.

Sorry bro.

I also went to Game 1 of the 2009 finals at Staples.

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Gündogan, Leitner - Perisic, Götze Großkreutz - Lewandowski

Why no Langerak or Santana?

Stuttgart
Malaga
atletico Madrid
Bayern
SPURS
NAPOLI
INTER
JUVE
LAZIO
ROMA
PSG
MADRID

Lol. Most of these sides played Sat/Sun and are playing again this weekend. Expect an upset there, as you will not see their star players being involved

This is what I did a while back.

dqqPe.png

Salvadora

New kid.. he actually has looked relatively impressive for them. I had never heard of him either until about 2-3 weeks back when he played for what I believe was his first time.
He is the third youngest player to make his debut for Arsenal after Wilshere and Cesc. One to watch in the future.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Omg Yurt. All you Juventus fans are the same lol. You always say you will lose/not win and you always win and never lose. 18 wins in your last 20 games, undefeated in like 400 games.

You guys have to start accepting that Juve are a strong team again, not underdogs, unless they are playing Madrid, us or Bayern.

Some of you are actually saying Nordsjaektaland will beat you in the Juventus Stadium lol.

We're all mentally scarred.
CrYdE.gif

But seriously, our midfield is rubbish without Vidal and Marchisio. Pirlo WILL struggle to control the tempo, it happened before!

Pogba - Pirlo - Asamoah sounds good on paper, but Asamoah is forever doomed to be a wingback it seems.

Besides, we play Inter on Saturday, so yeah.
2Jkat.gif
2Jkat.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I've given up on RVP in FM. He's always injured and never scores.

Gonna sell him in January and maybe Isco too.

I won the league and cup with Copenhagen, got to the last 16 of the CL knocking out Milan but went out to Madrid 5-2 on aggregate despite winning 2-1 at home.

Then after signing a new four year contract they refused to invest in the youth system and give me a good transfer budget so I left for Everton who finished 17th the year before. Fellaini already went to City the year before but I signed Morgan Schneiderlin and everyone else is still there.

FootballFan

We're all mentally scarred.
CrYdE.gif

But seriously, our midfield is rubbish without Vidal and Marchisio. Pirlo WILL struggle to control the tempo, it happened before!

Pogba - Pirlo - Asamoah sounds good on paper, but Asamoah is forever doomed to be a wingback it seems.

Besides, we play Inter on Saturday, so yeah.
2Jkat.gif
2Jkat.gif

Don't worry about it, Bendtner said he usually doesn't miss easy chances. He will be scoring for fun from now on.

Messi:
"Barcelona is a beautiful city and Barca are the club where I was raised. I can honestly not even imagine leaving Barcelona."

:'( Yes Leo, stay forever and ever.

Clegg

I won the league and cup with Copenhagen, got to the last 16 of the CL knocking out Milan but went out to Madrid 5-2 on aggregate despite winning 2-1 at home.

Then after signing a new four year contract they refused to invest in the youth system and give me a good transfer budget so I left for Everton who finished 17th the year before. Fellaini already went to City the year before but I signed Morgan Schneiderlin and everyone else is still there.

Baines is one of the best players in my save. Had a brilliant season at Everton and moved to City in the Summer for £25m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom