• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Evans is usually a covering defender, playing with Rio though he's had to commit to a few more challenges. Just a weird coincidence he hasn't given away a foul, I think.

Hixx

Was playing a mag on fifa, 1-1... just taken a corner and he cleared it, game hung. Booted to menu, presume he'd lost his net or turned his 360 off or something. Get back to the seasons screen to see it counts as a loss for me and I've been relegated. Amazing. This game is a fucking abomination.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Evans is usually a covering defender, playing with Rio though he's had to commit to a few more challenges. Just a weird coincidence he hasn't given away a foul, I think.
A sweeper?

Barzagli went the majority of last season without a yellow to his name. (It rained yellows in the last few games)

Speaking of yellow, I'm playing Deux Ex The Missing Link for the first time!

I try so hard to be stealthy and sneaky, and then I misuse blink and it's chaos and before I know what happened there are six dead bodies around me. Or I'm dead.

I stopped worry and learned to love the chaos. I'm just playing with the learning curve. It didn't help that I was about to complete the first mission when my power went out. hahaha.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
tumblr_mcnx5pTYI81rjj7q5o1_r1_500.gif

giving swag lessons for free.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Next lesson should be about his hair.
I stopped worry and learned to love the chaos. I'm just playing with the learning curve. It didn't help that I was about to complete the first mission when my power went out. hahaha.
Blink-->kill is so much fun. Pick up Shadow Kill (turns stealth-killed enemies to dust) and Time Stop and embrace your inner Gareth Barry.

Tip: Assassinate all your targets, there's usually a unique (often brutal) animation for killing them.

Gary Whitta wrote Ep.4 right?

He did, weakest episode IMO but I think that's more to do with the fact it's the penultimate one and as a result suffers from being the set up for the grand finale.

It's a wonderful series though, such a great surprise. If ep 5 delivers it'll be in the running for many GOTY lists!

Hixx

I loved the first ep of the Walking Dead but I'm gonna wait to see if that edition the Americans are getting comes out here.

^Next lesson should be about his hair.

Blink-->kill is so much fun. Pick up Shadow Kill (turns stealth-killed enemies to dust) and Time Stop and embrace your inner Gareth Barry.

Tip: Assassinate all your targets, there's usually a unique (often brutal) animation for killing them.

I'll definitely grab the Ash perk. Have the time stop, going to get the possession one next. I don't hate the game, I'm just having trouble adapting to it's style.

Kyoufu

I got 50 quid from Tesco Clubcard vouchers but I can't think of anything I want leading up to Christmas. Not excited about all that AAA garbage this year.

Anyone got any ideas?

I got 50 quid from Tesco Clubcard vouchers but I can't think of anything I want leading up to Christmas. Not excited about all that AAA garbage this year.

Anyone got any ideas?

I'm getting NFS on Friday, spiritual successor to Burnout Paradise? Sold. Multiplayer is apparently amazing!

ShogunX

Interesting stat.

Reminds me when Wayne Rooney never got booked for a full season or whatever it was despite countless late tackles and regularly swearing at officials. Evans not being booked is a farce. He should of had a straight red for double footing Shelvey the horrible cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Carlo thinks Ibra can win the Golden Ball next year.

No. But he can paint one of his balls gold if he wants.
I'll definitely grab the Ash perk. Have the time stop, going to get the possession one next. I don't hate the game, I'm just having trouble adapting to it's style.

There's no style! Play whatever way you like!

Deux Ex: I accidentally threw a grenade on myself while crawling through a vent. Yup, I'm a little rusty.

Splatt said:
Well... Dishonored's ending sucks. Should have gone full on Rambo instead of ghosting my way through the game :|

Yeah, the Chaos ending is slightly better.

SPOILER IN THE SPOILER TAGS
Who the hell is the outsider? There was no need for him to be in the game at all

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^I know that feel :(

WHY VERRATTI? WHY?
Yurt, you think Inter will win tomorrow?

(no biased answers pretty please :p)

Madness, how can losers ever "win"?

Unless of course, the winners are having an off day. Sampdoria are having an off decade so you're safe there.

K1LLER7

^ I don't think he'll celebrate if he scores on Saturday.

Madness, how can losers ever "win"?

Unless of course, the winners are having an off day. Sampdoria are having an off decade so you're safe there.
This will be the one time I hope they win I promise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom