• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona
Barça's starting line-up against Alavés: Pinto, Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Montoya, Sergio, Roberto, Iniesta, Villa, Cesc & Alexis #FCBLive

Not bad

Baconsaurus said:
I'm done

What the fuck

Fucking Arsenal cunts Jesus fucking Christ damn it

Dutch and an Arsenal fan? you must love pain son

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wooden that looked like a penalty to me, but I'm not allowed to talk about refereeing decisions for a week or two I suppose.

FootballFan

Messi revealed who he will vote for, for the Ballon d'Or: Xavi, Iniesta and one of his countrymen(I am guessing Aguero)

Wtf will Wenger say at half time lol.

Clegg

There is something terribly wrong at Arsenal. They now have a collection of weak willed kids that prefer to pass the ball sideways but are afraid to do the hard graft. Wengers tactical ineptitude has turned Arshavin, one of the brightest talents at Euro 2008, into a disinterested, lazy husk of a player.

Their senior squad has lost their great players and replaced them with third rate shams like Koscielney.

How can Arsenal's decline be explained from 2005 or so to now?

Wenger stopped striking gold in the transfer market?
Wenger changed his focus?
Less transfer money available?

lolReading

Wouldn't be surprised if they fuck it up

Zabojnik

Wooden that looked like a penalty to me, but I'm not allowed to talk about refereeing decisions for a week or two I suppose.

Let me, then. It was a fucking penalty!
I don't know, not watching the match. :p
Come on Palermo, do something useful for once!

14315_558466504180583_1643374257_n.jpg

I'll never understand why Walcott gets as much stick from Arsenal fans as he does. His finishing is brilliant.

I think the problem is that he's not good enough up front to be an automatic starter, and the same is true on the wing. Combine that with the hype and expectation when he joined, and and you have a decent player who's made out to be shit

lolnderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom